Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I’ve not heard the RDZ post match interview..but if I were him I’d be more than a touch miffed at the collective switching off for the last 15 mins or so..clearly thought job done. Great result in the end though and lovely to see Pervis back.
He said Spurs were a very good side. The defensive lapses will be addressed in private, no doubt.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
On the subject of Prime, I just clicked on the match, and it's supposed to show the whole thing, but it's just showing a post match interview. I hope they notice and fix it.

They always do that (annoyingly!) the same night. The full match is usually up in the morning.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
I want to win every match but predicted a draw and in all honesty had we drawn I would've thought that's not the end of the world not too bad. To score 4 was great, no so great winning 4-2 but hey I will take a 4-2 win any day! Special shout out to Welbeck and Milner both I thought were superb today.

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I had the 4-4 draw at 175/1. For a brief moment when they hit the post at 2-4 down, I thought it might be on. Very glad I lost that bet.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What a mad match to wake up to.

We played so well for 80 minutes, were cruising to a thumping win and a lovely clean sheet and then nearly imploded.

Bloody entertaining though and we close out the year well in the mix for another European spot and in the last 16 of the Europa league. We've got everything to play for in the second half of the season.

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
He flapped about at all four of their goals, if we're including the two that were disallowed. He never got near the Son and Richarlison efforts that went wide/hit the post as well.

He's just a shockingly shite keeper... yet he's WORLD CLASS on the ball. It's one of the most bizarre things in football IMO.

Aside from his shot stopping, he had a decent game today! Could have had 2 or 3 assists if Pedro was more clinical.
You’re a shockingly shit poster.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Weird but great match. We seemed to suddenly abandon the tippy tappy stuff for most of this match. Ironically it was just what we needed when 4-0 up to retain possession
we adapted to the situation I assume by design with no wingers, Spurs playing such a high line with Pedro and Welbeck being so fast early balls over the top were the order of the day

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
we adapted to the situation I assume by design with no wingers, Spurs playing such a high line with Pedro and Welbeck being so fast early balls over the top were the order of the day
RDZ tactically schooled Ange last night, we sat a bit deeper than normal letting Spurs have the ball and smashed them on the break. Lovely stuff.

Last edited:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Ange wanting a red card for Dunk.. it’s one where if you freeze frame at certain point it looks kind of nasty… but given that Dunk had possession, was making a pass/clearance, kulusevski is rushing in as much as anything, and the only reason any contact is made at all is because dunk slips, means it would be a veeeeery harsh red card.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Amazing! What a brilliant game of football ! …The way Tottenham played allowed us to show our strengths. Thank god they could not finish early on , we could have been stuffed . But the gods smiled upon us and we put on a marvellous performance.
Everyone played well , the much maligned Milner put in a shift and the absence of Mitouma and Adringa didn’t seem to matter.
What a night to be an Albion fan …. “ Seagulls!”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here