Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
A mega blow for WBA, Fulham and SheffU.

Seven points from nine, including not losing the Fulham 6-pointer, is season defining.

Potter gets a lot of shit on NSC, so let’s now praise him to the rafters.

Respect to the always optimistic [MENTION=38362]vagabond[/MENTION], [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21892]Uh_huh_him[/MENTION].

Thank you West [emoji120]

I don’t care about Potter in/out all I care about is our club going forward and I truly believe under this manager and this owner we have a bright future.

Still work to do, but hey Fulham... mind the gap!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Where’s the usual posters on these matchday threads gone?

It wasn’t just the result, it was the performance from start to finish - totally dominated it!

Why are you more concerned in other posters again? It’s frankly weird. Thats a post before and after the match about it. Is it an attention seeking thing?

Everyone is pleased we won. The reason people complain is because we usually don’t.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
G-Pott on R5 now....

He sounds happy. :bowdown:

"We're in a good moment"

Players coming in?

"I very much doubt it"

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Twitter is full of love tonight. Lot's of neutrals talking about how exciting our young players.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why are you more concerned in other posters? It’s frankly weird. Thats a post before and after the match about it. Is it an attention seeking thing?

I took a peek. My bad.

Picking a row with [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]? ???

:facepalm:

And . . . . back on ignore.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Jamie Redknapp: “they have some special talent in their team. Including MacAllister, Gross, Trossard”

Souness (slight paraphrase): “as a football man you have to look at Brighton and say they’re doing everything right. Sooner or later they are going to turn the corner. Maybe they have tonight. Have to give full marks to their manager and coaches who have never wavered in their style of play”

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As a potter out fan
It’s exactly what you describe as being the difference from start to FINISH
Excellent feeling and display best of season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were same v Fulham. Gritty v Leeds. Half time at Wolves has changed everything - ironically the first time I moved to thinking Potter should maybe go - since then there’s been a huge improvement.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Today we drew the circle, and only threw down the sword when at last we'd smote their utter ruin upon the bloodied turf.

That was a victory worthy of remembrance.

... We fight.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Was Son actually playing tonight, the defence kept him really quiet

Yes. The point is.....we played really well. We outplayed Spuds. We repeatedly stole the ball. We were more adventurous in attack. If we can do that.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why are you more concerned in other posters again? It’s frankly weird. Thats a post before and after the match about it. Is it an attention seeking thing?

Everyone is pleased we won. The reason people complain is because we usually don’t.

Look, I know you feel and look a bit of a knob now - best keep the head down and stop quoting me or I’ll bring up your crap you’ve been spouting for weeks... Enjoy the win if you saw it through the egg :thumbsup:

Ps - don’t bother replying, I’m not interested in you.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here