Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
White is beginning to make things look very easy and Webster had his best game on the left.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
No idea what the neighbours thought after Connolly fluffed his lines, screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" so loud, they probably thought I was getting murdered!

deary me, not sure the ticker can take much more.

Fantastic performance, Sanchez was superb, what a save and before they'd announced Gross as MOM, I honestly thought the same, and full credit to him. I've been slating him a bit in recent weeks, but tonight he rolled back the years and was as good as we remembered when he first came.

These 3 points could be more MASSIVE than even Sheffield Wednesday......... then again, nothing could be that MASSIVE :lol:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Fantastic!

I second, third, fourth and fifth that mate, brilliant result, have been following the match thread and only now know the result, fantastic but I don't think I can keep this up all season as it's so stressful albeit gripping not knowing the score till way after the game has finished, also 1-0 was my prediction score :clap2::clap2:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Brilliant but totaly unsurprising result. As I’ve been saying for weeks on here, I was confident we would win that game.

We are a very good team with a plan instigated by an excellent head coach, they are a collection of talented individuals with a fraud of a manager and no direction.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Fantastic. We showed our classy side in the first half and our workman like side in the second. I am starting to believe now we are on 1 point per game.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I am beginning to wonder if I am wrong to expect a 90+2 minute equaliser or winner.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where’s the usual posters on these matchday threads gone?

It wasn’t just the result, it was the performance from start to finish - totally dominated it!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
My favorite part was the commentator saying 'Gross out pacing the entire Spurs midfield"

Wait . . What?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
great performance right across the team.

makes a pleasing change to get a result the performance deserved.

and pre match 30 minutes about Bale. on the pitch less that 30 seconds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here