Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
3 clean sheets as well. Hope this is the turnaround we need to get our season going in the right direction.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
As per, when you beat a “bigger team” there will now be an hours inquest on Sky and it’ll be all about Jose and Spurs next few days [emoji23]

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Brilliant. So many on here opting to take a draw before the game but us positive supporters knew otherwise

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
How good were we? Solid at the back, excellent goal keeping. Every player was on it. (Should have scored more obviously) Gross, Mac, Dunk, Webster, Sanchez wonderful. I don’t want to read another word against Gross. The toxic negativity from a minority of posters had made this board pretty ugly at times. Well done PotterIn. Love this team.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
What a great performance all round. The movement off the ball particularly in the first half was sublime.

Well done the Albion and Graham Potter.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Bein sports grudgingly talking about our win but Andy Gray will not say we played well. Just how poorly Spurs played.
Fat sexist dick

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A mega blow for WBA, Fulham and SheffU.

Seven points from nine, including not losing the Fulham 6-pointer, is season defining.

Potter gets a lot of shit on NSC, so let’s now praise him to the rafters.

Respect to the always optimistic [MENTION=38362]vagabond[/MENTION], [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21892]Uh_huh_him[/MENTION].

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Really? Is this what life under Potter has become - we just give up on games against 'bigger' teams and are happy if we don't get a tonking? If the last couple of weeks have proved anything, it is that we should be looking at winning these games.

I've had enough of so called pretty performances with no wins. I'd be ecstatic for a boring game where we hardly have the ball and get a last minute winner of Maupay's backside.

Yes it is always like that. Wins like these are bonuses. Only a delusional person would expect us to win. That is why wins like these feel fantastic.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Well done to everyone in the team today, manager, coaches and players. Fully deserved, and fantastic character to dig in at the end there under a lot of pressure. 3 clean sheets in a row.

And look at the team spirit at the end there, lovely to see [emoji122][emoji122][emoji123][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

For once I agree fantastic performance and feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
First beer for Jan second half had 6 now nervous and now pissed

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Chuffed as feck tonight, but why o why can’t we beat the supposed easier teams?
I’m sure supporting our lot takes 10 years off our life expectancy!

We really should be comfortably mid table this season, for once.

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
Vital win. Seven points off bottom three and not getting detached from Wolves, Newcastle and Burnley.

Fine team performance and another clean sheet. Thought Sanchez was sharp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here