[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Really pleased for Trossard. He has looked a haunted man (well more than normal) ever since the woodwork hattrick against United.

I think the Home win is a big monkey off everyone's back.
Effectively 3 wins clear of the bottom 3 is a very good position to be in.
Time to start looking up the table and reel Palace in.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Really pleased for Trossard. He has looked a haunted man (well more than normal) ever since the woodwork hattrick against United.

I think the Home win is a big monkey off everyone's back.
Effectively 3 wins clear of the bottom 3 is a very good position to be in.
Time to start looking up the table and reel Palace in.

Palace next home win !!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Excellent performance. Telling that the team were unchanged from the Fulham match. Good to play with the same line-up for once and it paid off.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
True - I just feel we were so unfortunate v Fulham and the fact our finishing had been shite most of the season there was a bit of a ‘same old’ feeling from some on here - yet I felt our attacking play was much better and direct. We dipped for half a dozen games middle of season performance wise after a very good start imo. But yes it all clicked tonight against one of the best sides around - Champs league final a year and half ago I think even...

Yep. Ali Mac is coming into his own. But the big difference is the defence.
Really coming together.

I guerss a lot of people already know this about me, but I'm a bit of an optimist.
I can really see us pushing on from here, and start getting the results are performances have deserved.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
José is a rambling idiot at times. The goal caused his team sadness :tosser:

Has Gross been doing more Gym time? He def seems fitter than ive ever seen him and that run just before the 90 mins where he ran past 3 defenders was incredible..

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What is Mourinio rambling on about?

Talking bollocks, all part of his amateur psychology. Laid into them all after Liverpool, now full of praise for the boys tonight after that second half.

Blaming injuries ..... a CL squad full of internationals, even without Kane, shirley they can still compete against low budget Albion.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Remember a picture of Louise in a Brighton shirt? maybe they made out in that shirt? somewhere I have a pic of Louise in the shirt.

ae06015ebe37b06d27f4eafe646a28a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Talking bollocks, all part of his amateur psychology. Laid into them all after Liverpool, now full of praise for the boys tonight after that second half.

Blaming injuries ..... a CL squad full of internationals, even without Kane, shirley they can still compete against low budget Albion.

He's on a slippery slope now.

That said, although 15% of NSC think we are shit and Potter is a mug, the other EPL managers probably think we're quite a handful. Who knew?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports