BN1, in GOSBTS
BPS1.jpg

BPS4.jpg

BPS6.jpg

BPS4.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Magnificent. We weren't at our very best but not surprising given the fixture congestion. We did enough and responded well when Saints pulled one back.

By letting them score another?

Last edited:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
The man of the moment: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

”it’s a big emotion’

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Commentator saying towards the end that he thought we were a top 4 club this season and deserved/belonged in the Champions League. Pointed out the erroneous VAR decisions, injuries and match congestion as the reasons for us dropping the necessary points. Nice to hear!

Very nice to hear. We certainly should have been in the fight for top 4. But at least the awful decisions and fixture **** up hasn't cost us Europe altogether.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Did anyone else notice the moment in the second half were Ferguson took a sip of the Southampton physio's drink as the physio was treating one of their players close to the north stand? One of the Southampton players then gave him a load of verble and Ferguson ignored it and spat down next to him, before Ward-Prowse got involved.

It was such an odd exhange. Are our players told to sip from the opponents drinks to wind them up? Mitoma seems to do it quite a lot also.

My other important observation of the day is the <10 year old kid of one of the players (Dunk?) smashing a (maybe not regulation) penalty into the top right of the goal. Superb hit, sign him up!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was ignoring that as it was determined to be offside so technically we didn't let them score another. I was close to a heart attack, mind.
Yeah but I'm not sure we technically responded well either. We responded well to their second being disallowed though.

Thank god for Pascal (and at the end he said it was his best ever day as a footballer ❤️)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am beyond happy at the moment. So many years of struggle, shit football, ground sharing, squatting at a shitty little athletics stadium. And now we find ourselves here, with European competition to come next season. So f***ing proud.
Same here. Your brother's still a twat though.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Did anyone else notice the moment in the second half were Ferguson took a sip of the Southampton physio's drink as the physio was treating one of their players close to the north stand? One of the Southampton players then gave him a load of verble and Ferguson ignored it and spat down next to him, before Ward-Prowse got involved.

It was such an odd exhange. Are our players told to sip from the opponents drinks to wind them up? Mitoma seems to do it quite a lot also.

My other important observation of the day is the <10 year old kid of one of the players (Dunk?) smashing a (maybe not regulation) penalty into the top right of the goal. Superb hit, sign him up!
Well given Southampton’s season it won’t have been to check for performance enhancing substances

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He's been an integral part of every achievement since we got promoted to the money league, whilst being an absolute bargain, ands arguably the best value of anyone.
Genuinely, Gross's performances over a long period of time, I'm not sure there can have been a more important player in our history. Obviously there've been moments like the Reinelt goal but this guy has been so influential. Absolutely brilliant today - which really is just what we've come to expect.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Genuinely, Gross's performances over a long period of time, I'm not sure there can have been a more important player in our history. Obviously there've been moments like the Reinelt goal but this guy has been so influential. Absolutely brilliant today - which really is just what we've come to expect.
It's all about Solly, Pascal and Lewis for me.
Love the others, but those three have contributed so much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here