Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If that is your thinking, bye bye Maty, thanks for everything

To be fair. Murray not even in the squad probably means he's off. Especially with Potters comments.

Unless he's injured of course.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
A loan to boremuff could also be the way for Murray, they seriously need some one who has a rough idea where the goal is:smile:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Strong starting 11 and subs, Webster and Maupay start, wasn't expecting that!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread ***

Wow, that is surprising actually.

So basically the first team but with Leon and Bong? What is the thinking there I wonder. Pushback from GP to Dan Ashworth?

Quite a 180 compared to the League cup.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I see it as important. For a club like us the only chance of gĺory is a cup competition. Given our current squad and recent results ,, why not dream of winning it? I'd love to see Lewis Dunk lifting the F A Cup and the team parading round Wembley.

Ya - sorry. I was just glibly joining in with the wordplay of the thread and trying to crowbar the word 'missive' in. Of course I want to smash them and go to Wembley - who wouldn't?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cannot see Murray leaving unless a replacement is sorted.

Strong line-up disproving those expecting an U18 team

A loan to boremuff could also be the way for Murray, they seriously need some one who has a rough idea where the goal is:smile:

i doubt we'd loan him to Bmuff. OK he wouldn't be able to play against us but we don't want to lend them someone that could score the goal that puts them above us and, possibly, relegates us. NSC would explode!

I think he's more likely to go to a Championship club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here