Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
From SSN

048c3d107cb00fa8effeb43b837535ff.jpg

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Somehow we need to find some intensity and get at them. They're down to 10 men we must put them under pressure. Pacy runs into the box, stretch them, just look like we believe we can score FFS.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

Have to say though, the highlight of the half is that epic save from Sanchez. Just superb reflex, saved a definite goal.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So we're at home, against ten men of a team who have earnt one point all season...if I hadn't been a Brighton fan so long, I'd be confident of winning this.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shit at set pieces AGAIN and we attack at snail’s pace. We need a big slice of luck to go on and win this game and maybe the confidence will grow, we really lack any conviction in attack.

Really disappointing as Sheffield are shit. Bright spot is that we are not 0-1 down which we almost certainly would have been if Sanchez hadn’t been in goal

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well I've enjoyed the game so far even though it has gone to script with us being nice to watch and them being cloggers, oh and them being jammy. Bissy and Trossy my early MoM contenders.

This is now 100% a must win game.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Started watching at 26mins, Same dire crap. It really is hard to watch. Highlight was watching Sanchez make that incredible save from the freekick.
Clueless going forward. Crosses have been pathetic. Veltmen actually throwing a throw in, out of touch, Are you ****ing kidding me.
What an absolute bunch of wankers.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
He's missed some absolute sitters since joining us. Clinical he is not.

He is definitely clinical and tends to always hit the ball rolling after an injury.

I recall him missing one, 1 v 1 the other day but he is typically calm a clinical in front of goal. Hes an awful lot more clinical then Maupay and Connolly thats for sure

FannieMac

Jan 4, 2014
Somehow we need to find some intensity and get at them. Their down to 10 men we must put them under pressure. Pacy runs into the box, stretch them, just look like we believe we can score FFS.

Get some width and stop playing through the middle. I'd like to see some subs but almost 100% there will be no changes from potter at half time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here