Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
If 9 more can get sent off we should see our shots cross the line.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Well that was... not great. Everything’s so compressed, we’re too slow moving the ball and lack width. Change it up GP. Our much vaunted ‘good football’ is not in evidence so far.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
If he carries on with 5-3-2 for second half he needs sacking.

And feels good that we won’t be having Ryan in goal again for a league game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
I'd love to see Ally Mac come on second half. Don't see why he doesn't start most games, he's one of our most creative players.

Exactly. With them down to ten men he can have a free role and unlock things. Guess we will see gross instead though. He could give zeqiri a chance too.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Half time we need to make a change. We need to get Trossard and March as wide as possible and on the ball as much as possible. Possibly revert to a 4 at the back or just a three with White in midfield. No point trying to run through the middle.
Actually I'd get Alzate on for Veltman or White.

Veltman is a good defender, but I don't understand why Potter plays him at RWB, when Lamptey is unavailable. instead of Alzate, who did well in that position last season and is much better going forward.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I think we need to think about getting the Swiss on. We know what we are going to get from the other strikers- huff and puff but fluff. He's obviously a different kind of striker and has been bang in form at international level. Let's give United something different to think about. Let's get another attacking midfielder on and the Swiss for Connolly.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
This half we’ve got to pass quick and incisively. Tell the officials when they’re time wasting. Tire them out. Don’t hit it long. Crowd supporting would help too. Please Albion.

I fear we’ll pass slow and sloppily (like White has done all half). We will let them time waste without a peep. We’ll hit it long. Crowd will get restless. Please not Albion.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Jeez, it's enough for your teeth fall out and set fire to your beard! Oh....

unnamed.gif

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Veltman is a good defender, but I don't understand why Potter plays him at RWB, when Lamptey is unavailable. instead of Alzate, who did well in that position last season and is much better going forward.

Our crossing from the right has been woeful. Play Alzate as a right winger?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Started watching at 26mins, Same dire crap. It really is hard to watch. Highlight was watching Sanchez make that incredible save from the freekick.
Clueless going forward. Crosses have been pathetic. Veltmen actually throwing a throw in, out of touch, Are you ****ing kidding me.
What an absolute bunch of wankers.
Our crosses have been excellent today. Our shooting not so.
If we don't beat a team on 1 point with 10 men though, well...

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Maybe potter has them singing there own praises at half time, Instead of throwing the water bottles at them, which they deserve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here