Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They will park the bus now tho. Not always a gimme.

1 point from 16 games and playing over a half with 10 men. Seriously if we don't win this we are in serious trouble.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Half time we need to make a change. We need to get Trossard and March as wide as possible and on the ball as much as possible. Possibly revert to a 4 at the back or just a three with White in midfield. No point trying to run through the middle.
Actually I'd get Alzate on for Veltman or White.

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
Potter needs to earn his corn at half time, we need change something as we won’t score a goal playing the way we are, even against 10 men.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I am living in the past but still not a red

I think the rules these days are too soft. However, that was a red. Very dangerous ankle breaker. Not in control.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
At home against a winless team at the bottom of the league, player sent off in the first half. We have to win this

Disagree. If you put your rose tinted loser specs on, like so many on here, there’s still an abundance of excuses that can still be used to explain away why we didn’t. Starting with that favourite from cliche corner “it’s harder to beat 10 men camped behind the ball...”

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I'd love to see Ally Mac come on second half. Don't see why he doesn't start most games, he's one of our most creative players.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
For the love of god PUT MORE PEOPLE IN THE AREA AT SET PIECES. They put 7 in. We have 3 on the edge plus the corner taker. It’s so infuriating.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I am living in the past but still not a red

He's taken a heavy touch then used excessive force to try to make up for it. Dunk used to have that in his game, thankfully not any more.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just score a ****ing goal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here