Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Sheffield will come out strong today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they won't. Had they sacked Chris Wilder after Thursday night they would have done.

I predict a 2-0 win to us with an own goal and a Gross penalty. Easy. :albion:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Partially down to injuries though, particularly Lamptey missing.
I think Maupay and Connolloy is definitely down to the opposition, trying to get in behind the Sheffield United defence. I think Potter is right to rotate to suit the opposition and keep players as fresh as he can for this heavily congested period in terms of games. Time will tell.

Our results would suggest otherwise, we should play to our strengths.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
All I ask is that we string 2 good halves on football together, I don’t feel like we’ve done that all season, it’s always a good half hour here and there or a good second half, or a valiant good performance whilst losing... Let’s get this game and take it to them, they aren’t a bad side but with 1 point from 13 we need to go for the throat and not allow them to gain traction.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Agree we need to be ready from the off, can’t be holding off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep - it’s time, as they say, for GP to earn his stripes ...

I do back him, and two strikers up top suggests we’re going for it ... we need to state our intent from KO...

Maupay likes scoring against utd - so that recall makes sense at least.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Really could do with a good performance today... I used to love matches like today much more than against the "big" teams. This is the sort of match I'm most looking forward to getting back to (though maybe not at 12:00 on a Sunday).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There is already too much negativity on this thread. We are not feeling very confident are we?

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
These 6 a.m. kick offs arereally tough, fallen out of bed to catch it, got to be worth it!!!! Let's thump them...

So we are back to Maupay and Connolly: Their lottery chances are slightly worse than my ticket draws

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hah - Paddy Power trolling Sky Sports on Sky Sports. Not normally a fan of their ad stunts but getting the 3 sacked SSN names that used to do Sky Bet ads to do their ad is genius.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here