Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Trossard lucky to be playing, but on the positive he does turn up for home games generally.

Shame about Lamptey.

Would like to see Zeqiri and Molumby get some minutes at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Trossard lucky to be playing, but on the positive he does turn up for home games generally.

Shame about Lamptey.

Would like to see Zeqiri and Molumby get some minutes at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a dream, but if we score a few it'd be great to get Zeqiri out on the pitch. Perfect game to make your debut, on paper.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Happy to see the Maupay / Connolly combo back, they always look dangerous together.

Unlucky about Lamptey though, its a big miss but Veltman is fine.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Back to tinkering around after the team looking quite solid at Fulham. Lamptey must be injured.
What do I know though. Hope it works well.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Gutted Lamptey isn’t playing. Veltman is a good player but offers nothing going forward so I’d rather have seen Alzate at right wing back.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It could be...

Sanchez

Veltman
Dunk
Webster
March

White
Bissouma

Lallana
Maupay
Trossard

Connolly

Our midfield looks a bit light if it’s only Lallana and Biss, Potter doesn’t normally play with Lallana in a 2

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I wish he'd give Alzate a run in the team. The constant tinkering quite clearly isn't working.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Alzate not playing is definitely a slight surprise. Given his lack of games he didn't look too bad last time out and I think Biss likes playing with him.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
If we cannot beat this lot then I rather fear we are down. 0-0 very likely.

My fear too. We failed to beat West Brom, Fulham and Burnley, and I expect us to drop another two points today.

Given how toothless our attacks are, and how clueless and out-of-his-depth Potter increasingly appears to be, I really can't see where our next win is going to come from.

If this makes me a 'bed-wetter', so what?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
D5AD7409-9B40-460B-9927-EA803918BC9F.jpeg

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Looking at the table, we really need 3 points today at all costs. It's getting tight at the bottom, Burnley are waking up, Fulham are improving and West Brom are liable to get a bounce from a new manager.

And I'm convinced Burnley will finish above us...

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Concerned we will miss Welbecks defensive work at corners. Need the old Maupay and playing with Connelly will help. Wish Alzate would start and not White in midfield (if that’s what happens). Pleased Lallana starts. This line up is one step forward, one step back!

I feel a bit like this is the last throw of the dice for the Blades. They played wellish on Thursday but we win and think Wilder could go. With that in mind, Brighton would have been one of their picks for opposition to turn their season around. Come on Albion. ****ing win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here