Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
when we looked like taking Oscar as manager/coach/trainer it did look like he was the sort that would attack/ shoot on sight, continue to push on all match, a change from the rather more defensive formation that Gus gave us.
I just hope we get a goal or goals before we need to attack to save the game( and don't bring on the wingers having to save the game in some way)
I like the guy and his attitude towards the overall pattern of the game (take each one as it comes).
we will see what happens, but I have this fear that the season might drift away,hope not

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
This is the first day of the rest of our season, the tide has turned we had luck in the last game for a change and the woodwork worked in our favour for once. Come on you Super Seagulls!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This is the first competitive home game I have missed and only the second first team game missed at the Amex. :( Bet we win 10-0 to spite me.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Pole in Goal not yet offered a contract extension

WTF?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
This is the first competitive home game I have missed and only the second first team game missed at the Amex. :( Bet we win 10-0 to spite me.

1-0 will do me:)

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Stuck at home out of the sunshine and more importantly not at the match after being ill last night :-(

Line up could have done with one of March/Buckley/Kaz in it but let's see what happens.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Gary Chivers co-commentator

that will do for me thanks :bowdown:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lingard tries an early "Zaha" :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports