Wheel Loose...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Six pointer ****

Prediction: Brighton 2 Reading O

Brighton 72 pts Reading 70 Wigan 70.

A draw and it would be Reading 71 and Brighton 70.

But that has factored in Albion losing at home to QPR.

Lose and it will be Reading 73 pts, Brighton 69, so even beating QPR will not do.

So it is almost a must win, or a draw and beat QPR. Must not lose game.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A Brighton win. 4- 0

Lets hope so, It might be like Southampton two years ago 3-0, but we had a fright early on and the game could have gone the other way.

If Will Buckley does not get on the pitch, he might ask for a transfer?

I don't want to see David Lopez starting. My patience ended in the Hull away game when he crossed to Ulloa marked by two and did not attempt to beat the defender when Buckley would have done. The cross was quite good but it was the wrong decision cause he did not have the confidence or pace to beat the defender.

I don't want to see David Rodríguez on the left either. From what I saw of him he is much better on his right foot.

One winger has to start for us. I would like to see Ulloa, Lingard and Buckley start. I would like to see Agustien on the bench as well. With Lualua.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Lets hope so, It might be like Southampton two years ago 3-0, but we had a fright early on and the game could have gone the other way.

If Will Buckley does not get on the pitch, he might ask for a transfer?

I don't want to see David Lopez starting. My patience ended in the Hull away game when he crossed to Ulloa marked by two and did not attempt to beat the defender when Buckley would have done. The cross was quite good but it was the wrong decision cause he did not have the confidence or pace to beat the defender.

I don't want to see David Rodríguez on the left either. From what I saw of him he is much better on his right foot.

One winger has to start for us. I would like to see Ulloa, Lingard and Buckley start. I would like to see Agustien on the bench as well. With Lualua.

Agree

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Are we allowed to score more than once?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At least there isn't a poxy poll on this thread :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here