Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread ***

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus · 12m
Paul Barber reveals in the programme that a golf ball was thrown from the west stand upper towards media gantry at the Wigan game. #bhafc

Fore game ban, if they find the culprit? Incredibly stupid and dangerous (Maybe it was Robbie Savage).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I am hopeful of a good game today, but that I'm hopeful makes me worry my positivity is misplaced...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus · 12m
Paul Barber reveals in the programme that a golf ball was thrown from the west stand upper towards media gantry at the Wigan game. #bhafc

Fore game ban, if they find the culprit? Incredibly stupid and dangerous (Maybe it was Robbie Savage).

Were they aiming for Adam Virgolf ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 18s
#BHAFC team v Reading: Kuszczak; Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Ince, Forster-Caskey; David, Lingard, Ulloa. #BHAFCvRFC

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 13s
#BHAFC SUBS v Reading: Ankergren, Dunk, Calderon, Buckley, March, LuaLua, Obika. #BHAFCvRFC

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kuszczak

Bruno~Greer~Upson~Ward

Andrews~Ince~Caskey

Dave~Ulloa~Lingard​

Slowwwwww

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was hoping to see buckley, march start on the other wing to Jesse.

I mean have two wingers.

Reading look like they will be adopting a 4-5-1 formation , Buckley - LuaLua - March to be kept in reserve until the second half ?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
That side sends out the message that we want to contain reading for 60minutes and then win it with some subs. Strange way of doing things at home to reading imho.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
or is it
Kuszczak

Bruno~Greer~Upson~Ward

Dave~Andrews~Ince~Caskey

Ulloa~Lingard​
We can hope! Oscar seems to play 4-3-3/4-5-1 whatever the players. That 4-4-2 seems to fit today's selection well today.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
The more I look at that line up the more depressed I feel. 90% possession and no goals are on the cards today. Hate being negative but that is how the line up looks like doing today. Should play wingers from the off and take the game to them. We always seem to be like the away side at home. Bloody joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here