Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Reading FC ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Pleased that Wilson gets a start as we need pace and skill up front and we have two :)
Here's hoping bong gets game time as he'll be massive when fully up to speed.

This will be his game of the season ! Has a lot to prove after his illness, He will be chomping at the bit !! Especially seeing that kid at Man Utd doing so well. He has a point to prove !!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This will be his game of the season ! Has a lot to prove after his illness, He will be chomping at the bit !! Especially seeing that kid at Man Utd doing so well. He has a point to prove !!
No doubts when bang on he's the best striker in the league...just hope he finds his form and fitness.

Hattrick man tonight :)

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Feeling positive now with that team, just need star players to perform and we will be fine ! On paper that team could beat anybody in this division !

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I've just resubscribed to Seagull Player. It's now 10 mins before kick-off and I'm not getting any sound. Should I be yet?

mine is OK now
but earlier kept telling to check my internet connection (whick was perfectly OK thanks)
still a little hit and miss I am afraid

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I think that a majority of us would have picked the back nine, but ...............................................!

Would have had Wilson and Baldock behind Hemed and BZ myself. Let us see what the two do though.... not too many long high balls please !!! I very much hope to be proved wrong.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
At the game and have to say, there are only a paltry amount of reading fans here tonight....
Rather grainy picture my brother sent at kickoff.

0435beb8e58d24f297d0a8afdf7aa4de.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports