Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Reading FC ****Official Match Thread****

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
On which TV channel? Haven't seen anything on my usual streaming sites...

It's not. It was originally moved from the Saturday to Friday night for Sky, but Reading ended up playing Palace in the cup that night, so this is the re-arranged, re-arranged date, and it is not on the tellybox.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
i detect a sense of humour.....are you a boy or a lady....???

i'll take 2-0 but 5-0 would get me stiff....!!

it might even do something for me :lolol:

Important game tonight, one we can and should win which would strengthen our aim of automatic, especially seeing how other teams results have gone recently.

We need to be careful we don't cock it up.

But, as the soothsayer said, "Beware the Ides of March" (although I suspect he said it in Latin)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
if we cant get a result from this one we might as well give the lads hockey sticks.....just about as pointy as it gets....gotta win this one...!!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Would help if they said LEAGUE GAMES.
ENGLISH FA CUP 4/1/2014 AMEX STADIUM
Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 0 Reading

Good spot. Didn't see that.

Also, bad stat: In all 13 games over the past 12 years, we've won once (FA Cup - 04/01/2014).

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We need to get some shots off tonight. After the boring disgrace of last week, I've really had to think hard about whether or not to bother going tonight. I've decided to go but I might not next time if it's another bad game. I don't even care if we lose, all I want is to see a good game of football. Another rotter and I'm going to seriously question whether it's worth going or not.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
a) I hope Reading are sporting their delightful fuschia effort tonight.
b) I fancy us to win.
c) That Ola John goal against Huddersfield was immense.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
HT 1-0
FT 2-0
12/1
Nailed on as I dreamt it last night.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Hi all.

We'll be in attendance tonight as it's our son 9th birthday and our first Amex game this season so hoping for a win and him and our daughter wanting to return again.

Goals galore please and obviously for the Albion to entice us back.

3-1 to the good guys.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We need to get some shots off tonight. After the boring disgrace of last week, I've really had to think hard about whether or not to bother going tonight. I've decided to go but I might not next time if it's another bad game. I don't even care if we lose, all I want is to see a good game of football. Another rotter and I'm going to seriously question whether it's worth going or not.

I am the exact opposite to you I want a result and am prepared to put up with a boring game to achieve that in fact a boring 1-0 win will suit us fine but obviously we hope for 3=0 or more.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I am the exact opposite to you I want a result and am prepared to put up with a boring game to achieve that in fact a boring 1-0 win will suit us fine but obviously we hope for 3=0 or more.

Personally, all I particularly want is to be entertained. I go to the football hoping it'll be a good game, I'm not the sort of person who expects an apology or money back or anything stupid like that if we don't play very well and get tonked but I would hope for the occasional shot and for the team to attempt to entertain. Otherwise, what's the point? I don't want to have to sit through another shocker like last week, that was just plain boring.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

In a perfect world we'd be watching a dramatic 4-0 extravaganza tonight.

However, I'd sacrifice the entertainment for the points for the rest of the season for obvious reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here