Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Queens Park Rangers ****Official Match Thread****

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
For some reason that made me think of Castaway and Tom Hanks talking to volleyball.
caa06a5c34bcdb0ceabcab8a5ca4ee7e.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Be happy if Polter doesn't play as thought he looked a danger vs Boro recently. Their defending is a huge weakness that we'll be looking to exploit. Smithies is a penalty-saving extraordinaire so don't think we should be looking for pens. But definite chance of joy from set pieces so expect to see Skalak and Knocky all over them.
Confident again.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
QPR think they are a Premier League side. Their meagre (compared to Fulham) fans will expect them to try and play football. Starts may very wll be like the last two games..
I expect CH to chose two front men to do a lot of running off the ball. This really means Hemed and Wilson or Baldock.

In other words roughly the same team.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/959032/Preview

QPR play 4-2-3-1 like Fulham.That really gives the an extra man in midfield.

They could surprise us and play Hoillet and Matt Phillips on the wings in a 4-4-1-1 with Chery and Washington up front?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I certainly wouldn't leave Skalak out. I know he is a bit all over the place at times, but he's joint top on the assists table having played a fraction of the games. Massively adding value for us.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Getting a bit choosy now but as well as three points we do not want injuries. If we lose say Kayal or Hemed for any time it will be a massive blow. Just looking at that team and squad as it is now, playing football as they can, we should get through the play offs if need be.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Warren
could be going to Boro with flip-flops and shades on:bowdown:
he's my boy
C'MON GET ON WITH IT
and rest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here