Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Portsmouth FA Cup 3rd Round ***Official Thread***

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
On paper I would agree with you but the question is will the Pompey players hearts be 100% up for this match?

With such an emaciated squad they can ill afford these extra games.

It may be a case of quick cup exit and focus on the league? .....

If this is the case and as some on here think, we will not be bothered if we lose. Will we be watching 2 teams just going through the motions out there today? I for one will be seriously pissed off if we don't go all out to win today. It's Pompey FFS.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
What does he look like? Don't wanna shout abuse at the wrong one.

Bearing in mind the implications of his f**k up I am very surprised he has been allowed back to Withdean this season....

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
914John-Farries.jpg

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
According to the Brighton Briefing on their website, “Gus Poyet’s side currently sit five points clear of Southampton at the top of League One”. Idiots.

Portsmouth Football Club | News

I remember a ten or fifteen foot brown envelope, which was passed round the South Stand in the game against them in 2001 (not sure if anyone has a photo). Personally I’d have quite liked to have seen a brown envelope of equal size with “HMRC – Final Demand” on it being passed round today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I hope we win but I will miss the next round which is a bummer to say the least.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
2-0 to BHA in my 50 bet....yes thats right FIFTY PENCE! £5 returns!

Could'nt be ARSED to get a ticket and really cant afford it due to the Xmas holidays, gutted not to be going though as I HATE PortSCUM with a passion.....makes me angry even THINKING about them!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Even if it is moved so it can be shown on TV?

Unless on the Friday night which is very unlikely. Going away on the 19th February to the states for 5 days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here