Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Portsmouth FA Cup 3rd Round ***Official Thread***

Whoever we get, please can it NOT be 3pm on Saturday 29th, as my daughter is getting married then.

Failing that, I'll be looking for excuses as to why my son and I will not be at the wedding.
Try "We booked into the Crown Hotel and got food poisoning and had to get emergency treatment in Brighton".

:)

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
f***ing awsome result . just got from boozer , early start .. 1.30 am , come on you seaqgulls ..

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Cracking result but how bad were Portsmouth. Crap in the first half, absolutely abysmal in the second they just let us pass the ball around. We made it look so easy and some of that lot are meant to be Premiership players

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Surely had they asked we would have given them the rest as it would have been no skin off our nose and another £10,000 in the kitty, well 45% of it it anyway.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove

In amongst all their moaning they are claiming that Kevin Phillips & Andy Johnson are on their way to Portsmouth. Hang on aren't we supposed to be getting Kevin Phillips? I can't see many players wanting to go there, they'd be too worried they wouldn't get their wages.

Oh a few slagging off that Westwood or Mr Pompey saying how much he & his gang smell, he stinks apparently!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here