Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Olympique de Marseille *** Official Match Thread ***

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Strange team imo not what I would have gone for but what do I know! Come on boys

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Yeah, it looks a fairly understandable team, we can have a rough guess at who is playing where and everything.

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
I"m gutted to be missing this one. I don't often post, and not looking for sympathy, but I had urgent soft palate surgery this morning which has meant I can't attend...

My anaesthetist was keen on my ticket, however, as he hadn't managed to get one! I popped it on the exchange this afternoon and hope someone was able to use it.

Fortunately my youngest son and my dad have still gone and I will be watching on the TV this evening - with the added challenge of not being able to scream and shout!

Have a fantastic time everyone lucky enough to go - the line up looks great and so I am feeling that if we can actually take the chances we create, we will win it and march on to the last 16!

UTA!

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Interesting that the two games each thing for goalkeepers has been broken-is that the first time?

Only down side for me is Veltman not starting as far as I can recall, we tend to win when he plays and don't when he doesn't.
This ^
Obviously don't know how ready Joel is to start

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
Yeah, Veltman would be one of the first I would choose if I were RDZ for tonight. I guess we don't know exactly what kind of "personal reasons" he's had to deal with the last week or so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here