Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Olympique de Marseille *** Official Match Thread ***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Marvellous scenes !

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
JP is absolutely extraordinary in Europe. We would have been Newcastle bottom without him.

Buonanotte is getting better (from his low base) but that goals was all about playing the ball first time from Lalanna. Buonanotte never plays it first time and takes 2 or 3 touches. It fashioned that chance and JP is the man!

I sensed something might happen with Marseille kicking the ball out twice pissing off Gattuso in the last 10 minutes. We played really well and so pleased we got our rewards (could have been different but for the woodwork).

MoM Billy sinking to his knees when we score, JP in the crowd, RDZ in the crowd. Glorious. This club.

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
What an achievement! From Every single player In The squad to the manager and his staff and to everyone involved in the whole football club! No one can take this away from us and it’s going to be hard to wipe the smile off all of our faces! UP THE F***ING ALBION

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
nice.gif

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
COME ON!!!!!!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Joao Pedro

"I'm very happy. These are the best moments of my life. Thank you to my team-mates, they always support me."

"I'm very happy to be top scorer in the Europa League. To be top of the table, in the league or top scorer, you need to keep going through hard work."

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
As an overseas supporter, I always dreamt of seeing us being regularly included in Prem conversations.
As recently as a couple of years ago, I might have laughed at the prospect of us topping a European group featuring teams of genuine European pedigree like Marseille and Ajax and yet, this just happened.

From Macclesfield to Marseille, from Exeter to the Europa knockouts. All thanks to Uncle Tone, RDZ and his staff and our special, special team :bhasign:

Drink it in, these are special moments for us Albion supporters :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here