Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Norwich City *** Official Match Thread ***

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Good half, just keep it up the same way and there's a good chance of winning it.

The game Potter gets some real abuse from the fans if it stays like this he really needs us to win today

No doubt. Abuse seems to be what Albion fans do best. :thumbsup: Helping the team to victories.. not so much.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Entertaining game, shame Maupay missed though. Hopefully he’ll put that right in the second half

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
tell me we'd be fine just bringing in our young/loan players this summer and not signing any new quality. come on, tell me. I've got nothing else to go on.

We effectively dominated the game but confidence around goal is zero alas, maddening. On another day we could be winning this 3 or 4 nil

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Not sure if I heard wrong on the commentary but I thought they said Maupay has missed 5/8 of the penalties Shirley not correct?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Glass still
Half full. Norwich there for the taking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Until we can actually get a shot on target, it's more likely to finish 0.1
In over 50 years of following the Albion I don't think I have ever seen such pathetic shooting.

Last edited:

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
I totally get that mate, but if the fans can lift the boy's confidence and make Norwich nervous. That's better than waiting to groan louder and louder.
When any team has lost more than 3 on the bounce it can lose anybody's confidence.

We need leaders on the pitch AND in the stands IMO.

Confidence is generated by the manager, his staff and then the players. Crowds react to their actions. If we were to score 3 the second half then the fans will react positively.
That's the way it works. That's the way it always works and always will. :rolleyes:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not impressed with that half. Have we even had a shot on target while playing at home against the worst team in the league?

Riddle me why as a business owner you don’t sack the shitters (maupay) especially when you have to pay them 50k a week [emoji23][emoji23] laughable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the true riddle is that without his goals this season we’d be down with Norwich, what you gonna do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here