[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Norwich City *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
tell me we'd be fine just bringing in our young/loan players this summer and not signing any new quality. come on, tell me. I've got nothing else to go on.

We will be fine bringing in our young/loan players this summer and not signing any new quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I just salute the lad starting the “positives from today” thread. Godspeed

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Not impressed with that half. Have we even had a shot on target while playing at home against the worst team in the league?

Sums up my feelings. Positive is that Norwich haven’t had any good chances. Confidence looks very fragile. Terrible pen from Maupay. Drossard back to normal. Wellbeck looks rusty and past it. Mac doing ok. Gross looks shattered after 20 mins. cucu ok. March championship level. Lamptey scared he might get hurt.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Understand the frustration (although I thought we've played pretty well actually), but not keen on fans calling our own players cheats and c**ts.

Agree - I thought we've actually played pretty well. In all reality who expected a goal fest from the 2 lowest scoring teams in the division? Still think we can get one in the 2nd half.

D

Deleted member 2719

Are you here?

No, is it loud then???

I'm taking some R&R with the rest of the team.

Come on, go for it, man.

Confidence is generated by the manager, his staff and then the players. Crowds react to their actions. If we were to score 3 the second half then the fans will react positively.
That's the way it works. That's the way it always works and always will. :rolleyes:

If that's the way you want it to go, but the manager gets a chance to inspire them at the start and at halftime, but let's face it they know they are low on shooting ability and when a groan from a miss comes every time its almost sinks in their subconscious that the fans are not backing them.

Drown out the groaners lads and lasses.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Sums up my feelings. Positive is that Norwich haven’t had any good chances. Confidence looks very fragile. Terrible pen from Maupay. Drossard back to normal. Wellbeck looks rusty and past it. Mac doing ok. Gross looks shattered after 20 mins. cucu ok. March championship level. Lamptey scared he might get hurt.

Think Solly, Cucu, Ali Mac all decent today. Trossard drifting in and out. Maupay Gross and Welbz need to step up. Maybe bring on Biss at half time if his heads on the right way

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Poor first half terrible miss from the penalty team understandably very low on confidence will not be helped by that, Norwich look useless and we do look better but we need to score my moneys on MacCallister

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
No, is it loud then???

Come on, go for it, man.

If that's the way you want it to go, but the manager gets a chance to inspire them at the start and at halftime, but let's face it they know they are low on shooting ability and when a groan from a miss comes every time its almost sinks in their subconscious that the fans are not backing them.

Drown out the groaners lads and lasses.

I suggest if you’re not here, you stop criticising.

We’re here supporting the team. You’re not.

Has even the ref had enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports