Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Norwich City *** Official Match Thread ***

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What is it you don't like about Solly March? Ten years appearing for us and very rarely puts a foot wrong. Is it he doesn't score enough? Is it he doesn't play like a winger and beat his man on the outside? Or is it the fact you just don't like him as a person? I trust the manager on his selection, not your bias toward a player.
We have lost every game March has started in since Spurs in the cup, Watford he didn’t play and we won our last league win. So to answer your question the manager is putting a lot of faith into a player who gives nothing back, personally I don’t trust the manager on his selection and would play Moder every time over March.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Watching Maupay and Trossard toil time and time again is tragic. Keep Neal for the effort and the fact that he scores more. If Potter can't lift Trossard (he has been absolute dog shit for 3 months) just sell.

We need to score V a Norwich team who will open up going for the win.

Crap, coward like side foot from Neal there. He's relived it hit the side netting as looked closer than it was.

1-0 Norwich?

boik

Watching Maupay and Trossard toil time and time again is tragic. Keep Neal for the effort and the fact that he scores more. If Potter can't lift Trossard (he has been absolute dog shit for 3 months) just sell.

We need to score V a Norwich team who will open up going for the win.

Crap, coward like side foot from Neal there. He's relived it hit the side netting as looked closer than it was.

1-0 Norwich?

Err, Tross is playing well today.

Talk about parking the combine harvester

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Listening on the wireless. Getting the impression that the openings are being created but we are not taking our chances.

CTRL C
CTRL V

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Trossard honestly needs to **** off. Welbeck, crap touch that pushes Trossard wide but my goodness he gives away a foul. Bring on Sarmiento. He won't play with this sheer fear.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Sublime play by Trossard there, I really don’t see us getting better than him in the transfer market

Flatters to deceive in my opinion. Lots of sublime play but rarely with a goal or assist at the end of it.

Welbeck looking unusually rusty today, just doesn't seem quite on it. Good to see Lamptey having a better game after a few off days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here