AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20220402-160326_Scores.jpg
Got to love this confidence!

BHAFC132

Mar 17, 2019
Well the true riddle is that without his goals this season we’d be down with Norwich, what you gonna do

Yes [emoji122] he is our main striker. Although his goals he’s Shit and should be playing at a lower level. Another striker may have given maupays goals plus a whole lot more [emoji15][emoji2369][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Positive is that Norwich haven’t had any good chances. ‘

Trouble is they only need one. And going by the last few games, they don't even need to create one, we'll do it for them!

So, we need to get some ourselves - and I can see Norwich creating another one for us sometime.

How many times are we going to have delays for ref's equipment this season??

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Aside from the 'we should see goals' V 'you should support the team', imo we play with fear and cowardice in the final third and have since Potter came here. He does need to take some of the blame here. Yes it falls on the players and coaching (do they coach this or approach play continuously?) but it's the culture of acceptance I can't stand at our club. 3 seasons worth of missing chances. Glaring. Unless they or the team are in a purple patch of form and luck they shoot like cowards and I include Maupay, Welbeck, Gross (penalty), Trossard (so wasteful), Maccailster (bar Everton hits in over), Moder (everyone's favourite on here but havs never scored in a whole season) in this. This apparent 'they're trying their best' bollocks emotional intelligence isn't working. ****ing tell them they are lucky to play in a team that creates enough chances. Put them away of you're off. It's been 3 years now.

Would love to see us bang some in, in the second half but have almost never seen it in 3 years. 33 points at this stage is fine but it's the manner.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
No, is it loud then???

Come on, go for it, man.

If that's the way you want it to go, but the manager gets a chance to inspire them at the start and at halftime, but let's face it they know they are low on shooting ability and when a groan from a miss comes every time its almost sinks in their subconscious that the fans are not backing them.

Drown out the groaners lads and lasses.

Any pro footballer should not be "low on shooting ability" if you think that's acceptable get yourself down the local park with a ball and have a go, when you start hitting the top corner from 20 yards ask yourself what these lads do 2 hours a day utilising some of the best training facilities in the world on 50 k a week. If all 10 out field players cant do it then we really are in the shit.
If you think they all simultaneously have 0 confidence then I would suggest Mr Potter is in the shit.

Sublime play by Trossard there, I really don’t see us getting better than him in the transfer market

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here