Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Middlesborough *** Official Match Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I cannot log into Seagulls Player , is it anything to do with the new website being a complete pile of f***ing shit ?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Bet 365 were offering 9/4 on the draw in the Palace game, half hour left with Palace down to 10. Eaaasyyyy money, gives a bit to play with for the 3pm kick offs.

Agree with what others said, looks a fairly defensive line up. Think Barnes and David will play as two rather technical wingers, shame, we really do threaten teams when playing with the likes of Buckely or Lua Lua. We never really got at Derby in the last game, far, far too much creativity and drive in midfield. I thought David looked pretty poor to be honest.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
logged on fine here.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bet 365 were offering 9/4 on the draw in the Palace game, half hour left with Palace down to 10. Eaaasyyyy money, gives a bit to play with for the 3pm kick offs.

Agree with what others said, looks a fairly defensive line up. Think Barnes and David will play as two rather technical wingers, shame, we really do threaten teams when playing with the likes of Buckely or Lua Lua. We never really got at Derby in the last game, far, far too much creativity and drive in midfield. I thought David looked pretty poor to be honest.
Don't count your money just yet.....Palace are hanging on a bit.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeagulls!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
third place awaits
C'mon the Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here