Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Middlesborough *** Official Match Thread ***

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What a game at Palace! Could easily have been 2-2 a minute or two ago. Palace cruising at 2-0 and down to ten men now and 2-1.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Whats wrong with an earpiece. Worked several times for me in the past.

bit awkward when the Albion score and you are up with the fist in the air shouting like an idiot when the vows are being taken

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
player on
bloody hell they really are stepping things up

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
#BHAFC v Middlesbrough: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Hammond, Crofts; David, Barnes, Mackail-Smith.

Subs: 16 Ankergren, 5 Dunk, 14 Calderon, 18 Dicker, 30 Buckley, 25 LuaLua, 10 Dobbie

Strong bench, can only assume Orlandi is injured o ill.

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Hammond :facepalm: Good to see Dobbie dropped though, he hasn't deserved to keep a starting position over Barnes in the last couple of games.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Whats wrong with an earpiece. Worked several times for me in the past.
Don't have one, lack of preparations :( my MP4 player will pick up Radio Sussex FM but you only get one word in every six or so and I think the tension from that would be worse than actually missing the match :) Off in a few minutes so c'mon you Seagulls and show those Boro lads how it's done :albion2:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
#BHAFC v Middlesbrough: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Hammond, Crofts; David, Barnes, Mackail-Smith.

Subs: 16 Ankergren, 5 Dunk, 14 Calderon, 18 Dicker, 30 Buckley, 25 LuaLua, 10 Dobbie

Strong bench, can only assume Orlandi is injured o ill.

playing cards with Vicente

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Gutted Dobbie isn't starting. Was really hoping to see him start with CMS as I think they could be an excellent partnership. CMS would stretch the defence and Dobbie would then have more time to use his undoubted ability on the ball to play others in or take on himself.

Gus knows best though and that is a very talented bench to change things if we need to and I think our midfield three are really strong.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Interesting team.... no wingers..... lets how that works

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
On a happier note, Millwall have drawn level with Palace after being two goals down.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here