[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Just a bit of a scary watch titting about at the back. I know it’s part of the masterplan but I will have a heart attack one of these days.
The Cisco Kid needs to look up and pass a bit more - we can win this.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Steele great, Enciso and Billy also looking good. Welbeck not quite on it. Mitoma having another battle against Wan Bassaka.
I think we can still do this, but need first goal
I think the first goal is imperative (if that’s not too obvious to say). Whoever scores first will win 2-0 imo.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Gilmore has definitely got something about him. Heard very mixed reviews about him though. Norwich fans didn’t rate him at and he hasn’t played much for us, but he was brilliant for Scotland in the Euros V England and looks great today, a bit of an enigma.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
We can’t keep being this open at the back can we? We really miss caicedo in the middle and rashford can do him.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Gilmore has definitely got something about him. Heard very mixed reviews about him though. Norwich fans didn’t rate him at and he hasn’t played much for us, but he was brilliant for Scotland in the Euros V England and looks great today, a bit of an enigma.

Norwich fans are absolute weirdos. He got man of the match one of their games and they were slagging off the commentator for awarding it to him. Their hatred towards him was unhinged, even if he was a shite as they claimed (which he wasn’t he was just a kid who wasn’t ready or suited to their team).

One of my friends is a Norwich fan and said they still have a thread on their forum devoted to slagging him off and hating him.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Just a bit of a scary watch titting about at the back. I know it’s part of the masterplan but I will have a heart attack one of these days.
The Cisco Kid needs to look up and pass a bit more - we can win this.
I can still clearly remember the days when a back pass like Websters was better than any shot we would have had, and would have beaten the keeper, at the level we were at 🙄

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Wish we would stick Caicedo back in the middle, even that means putting Gross at RB. Ali Mac is doing Caicedo's normal work, would love to see him pushed more forward too. Gimour is stroking the ball around well though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports