[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Screenshot_20230504_194808_FotMob.jpg

Steviewonder

Apr 29, 2023
Bexhill
Nothing Icy, nothing.

We're like a finely tuned Alfa Romeo, in the rain, and dark . . . 😬
I never had issues with Alfa Romeos from the 1970's to the 2000's (except when my Cambelt snapped on a 2001 gtv 6 3litre lusso at 48,000 miles. £3k fix.. prediction - 4 - 1 to the Albion. I'm a newby as had issues logging in. A new email address resolved.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We’re running late, driving a TVR Tucson in it’s pouring with rain.

400hp, rear wheel drive, absolutely no driving aids.

LET’S DO THIS
A TVR you say, you probably won’t even get there :lolol:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I never had issues with Alfa Romeos from the 1970's to the 2000's (except when my Cambelt snapped on a 2001 gtv 6 3litre lusso at 48,000 miles. £3k fix.. prediction - 4 - 1 to the Albion. I'm a newby as had issues logging in. A new email address resolved.
I remember in the 80’s, Alfa and Nissan teamed up on a car. Everyone was so excited. Italian flair and styling, Japanese engineering nous.

Inexplicably, Nissan did the styling and Alfa did the mechanics and electrics.

Of course it was a total disaster

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Odd isn't it - I feel a bit like that, yet this afternoon I was full of confidence. Shows how important we feel Gross is to this team.
It’s just feels we are so short on numbers. The bench is almost literally a bunch of kids and we have two very young guys in the starting 11. If we could just get a couple back for the run in that would be so helpful.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It’s just feels we are so short on numbers. The bench is almost literally a bunch of kids and we have two very young guys in the starting 11. If we could just get a couple back for the run in that would be so helpful.
You never win anything with kids :facepalm:

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I remember in the 80’s, Alfa and Nissan teamed up on a car. Everyone was so excited. Italian flair and styling, Japanese engineering nous.

Inexplicably, Nissan did the styling and Alfa did the mechanics and electrics.

Of course it was a total disaster
Ah, the Arna

...it became obvious that the Arna exhibited the worst qualities of each of its parents. The Arna featured tempestuous mechanicals, rust prone bodywork and indifferent build quality courtesy of Alfa Romeo, married to a Nissan body of questionable build and frumpy, box like styling, with insipid handling common to Japanese cars of the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports