Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You’re not coming off very well for a newcomer to sign up then post on our forum. A little humility is de rigeur.
Why, they're basically saying they need a bit of revenge because we have battered them in the last 2 league meetings - they've only lost 1 home game this season... How much humility are you looking for?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just popped onto Facebook and this memory came up from five years ago. It's a SING!

Screenshot_20230504_101817.jpg

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
"Surprised" Tom, Dick and Harry who snaffled an away day ticket at Wembley at the expense of genuine purchase history fans haven't taken up these 800 tickets by now.....
Dicks just come back from a ban, I’m sure he’ll be there tonight though

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I think the result depends on which version of David De Gea turns up tonight. If it’s Wembley De Gea it’ll be 0 - 0, if it’s Sleepy De Gea we could stick 4 past them.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Want to beat them so we can give them back the chant I heard after the Wembley match. Walking back to the coach park met several groups chanting "You've seen Utd now f**k off home". Wankers.

Redinpeace

Apr 27, 2023
Want to beat them so we can give them back the chant I heard after the Wembley match. Walking back to the coach park met several groups chanting "You've seen Utd now f**k off home". Wankers.
Ironic Utd fans saying f**k off home at Wembley London it’s only five minutes away from where most of em live

#plastics
#ABU ( anyone but United)

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We failed to win the semi final because Ferguson was injured, I’m convinced he’d have been the difference. To be fair Shaw surprised me at CB but had Undav taken his main chance it wouldn’t have mattered. That game was decided by small margins as tight games normally are. I expect tonight to be the same, I just hope we get that bit of luck that we didn’t get at Wembley.
You are forgetting the three (?) good chances United had at the end of the first half. A draw was a fair result, the penalty heartbreak was inevitable to me. 12 excellent penalties before the miss, not often you see that in a penalty shootout.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I experienced this too.. I retorted that they only came to see Mitoma. Was given the 'f*ck off'. When asked why they were so hostile, especially after winning, was told to 'f*ck off' again. I told them that we're all friends and that I loved them and asked them whether they wanted a hug... was told to 'f*ck off'.

Learnt that United supporters lack humour, are often drunk, on coke or both, permanently angry and lack class.

I wasn't surprised... and will file them back under 'Entitled W*nkers' along with the rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here