Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Forest fan ( Redinpeace)

Enjoyed watching your demolition job at the weekend 👏,

Hope Brighton fist Utd tonight, looks as if we are doomed this season, planning to adopt BHA as my Premier team next season, there’s not much of a jump shouting “sheep sheep sheep shaggers” at Derby fans to “sea sea sea siders“
Good luck. Hope you manage to squeeze it somehow. A good away, Forest.

May 2, 2023
We owe you lot one. Or maybe two or three given our pretty poor record down there at yours and your humbling of us at Old Trafford earlier this season. ;-)

3-1 United.

I'd happily take a draw now though.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Right, time to ask a question that has been bugging me since Dick Head started these 'Official' match threads.
How come it's always 3 am (or within a minute)?
How come Mortdecia is always the second post?
If there is a way to set a timer to post that would not account for the second post as there wouldn't be a thread to set a timer to.
What?
Oh, and 100% win tonight. No worries.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Forest fan ( Redinpeace)

Enjoyed watching your demolition job at the weekend 👏,

Hope Brighton fist Utd tonight, looks as if we are doomed this season, planning to adopt BHA as my Premier team next season, there’s not much of a jump shouting “sheep sheep sheep shaggers” at Derby fans to “sea sea sea siders“
Good luck, I think most of us would prefer Leeds to go down.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
🙏, and sling Everton into the mix,

Being honest we are where we are as painful as it is to admit at times this season we’ve been very poor.
Leeds, Everton and Southampton would be my ideal three down. Want you guys to stay up so we hopefully get you away at the weekend next season.

As for tonight, quite nervous. They played us very well in the semi but does 0-0 really suit either team? I'm sure RDZ will have learned from it.

8pm Thursday night must be my least favourite kick off time and day of the season. Might have to get used to them though if we win!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
We failed to win the semi final because Ferguson was injured, I’m convinced he’d have been the difference. To be fair Shaw surprised me at CB but had Undav taken his main chance it wouldn’t have mattered. That game was decided by small margins as tight games normally are. I expect tonight to be the same, I just hope we get that bit of luck that we didn’t get at Wembley.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
We owe you lot one. Or maybe two or three given our pretty poor record down there at yours and your humbling of us at Old Trafford earlier this season. ;-)

3-1 United.

I'd happily take a draw now though.
Was trying to write something polite, f*** off, you are Manure.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
For us. You got beat on pens in the semi but have battered us in the last couple of league games (even if the home game was only 2, you could have had a hatful).
You’re not coming off very well for a newcomer to sign up then post on our forum. A little humility is de rigeur.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Win or draw tonight, we're battling for 5th/6th. Lose and I think we'll be scrapping it out for 7th, possibly with it all coming down to Villa away. Not sure I can handle another final day at Villa where we're pipped to the post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here