[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
All these people talking about getting 3 points today are just stupid. This is a 6 pointer! We can still make top 4! Believe!!!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Just started moving again after a 90 minute standstill on the A21 by Tonbridge. So much for getting to Wembley early!

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking

Attachments

• 20230423_142337.jpg
    20230423_142337.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 94

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Some of the comments on the Man U forum:

Really scared for this
If we play like Thursday it could be an absolute hiding.
We also seem to find Brighton a challenge the last few seasons
If we win it'll be a lucky smash and grab in all likelihood
I can't see us getting a result.
Bruno/Case/Eriksen and no Maguire in the back.. we might have a chance
Already nervous.
A lot of fans here are going to be in for a shock when Brighton dominate the game today. I’ve seen so many posts with over confidence and exuberance just because it’s the name Brighton. The only factor is going to be whether Brighton can take their chances as always. I expect them to be all over our midfield today.
We won’t win tomorrow. I’d rather City beat Brighton to the cup than us.
Brighton do have way more chance of beating City in the final than we do, has to be said.
I think it's the first time I've ever seen the prediction wheel showing more people thinking we would lose than those thinking we'll win and you can be damn sure that if we play as we did in midweek, they'll be right.
4-0 Brighton.
We're gonna get fecking caned.

GdL

Aug 15, 2019
Not sure I'll stay awake for this one. Visiting family in Marburg, QLD this week.
Family all asleep here but I'll be up till the early hours. Was due to fly back last week and have a ticket for today but sadly the world had other ideas and I'm here for another 2 days. Wish I could have passed the ticket on but we all know that isn't an option. Hoping to 'accidentally' wake everyone here up with my final whistle celebrations.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Stupid day to hold a marathon :shrug:
Granted, Fenway Park only holds 35,000 or so, so only half-a-Wembley, but there's a sellout Red Sox home game every year, on the same day as the Boston Marathon, about 300 yards from the finish line, and the game's start time is calculated to have fans out of the game for the finish of the marathon.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Post on social media showing the team arriving. Ferguson in kit.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Robbie Savage on BBC website:

With everybody fit, I think Manchester United would have a good chance of beating Manchester City in a one-off game - a better chance than Brighton.

Brighton have been brilliant and Roberto de Zerbi is a contender for manager of the year.

For a global and neutral audience, I think it would be a better spectacle [all-Manchester FA Cup final].

If you ask the majority of people, I think we would all think that if it was Man City-Brighton, Man City would win. Manchester United have beaten Manchester City this season.

The thumbs down so far shows that "the majority" don't necessarily agree with his "better spectacle" nonsense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports