[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Same for me...it must be an 'open access gift' from the Athletic to celebrate today.
Yes, the keeper insights were new to me, as were the fact that Dr Zerbi's recruitment guy left by mutual consent in January, and de Zerbi taking on board Brighton's recruitment methods. A rounded article IMO. Have a good day 👍.
I read quite a few Brighton articles in the past few days and those snippets have been in there. I couldn't tell you which ones though. The input from agents and staff from other clubs is all interesting and new - to me.

De Zerbi getting onboard with the club's approach has been discussed in other threads, too.

Still a really good read, though 👍🏼

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I fluctuate between tension and a meh… feeling. I can’t help feeling that Man C would beat us in a final . We are beyond being delighted just to be in a final, if we are there we want to win it . If only it were any other team but City!
Then again, when I will see the crowd and players coming out , I will be proud of my club and shouting at the tv . “ Up the Albion ! “
Same here. We are unlikely to win the cup with City getting through yesterday but obviously still want to win today.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I read quite a few Brighton articles in the past few days and those snippets have been in there. I couldn't tell you which ones though. The input from agents and staff from other clubs is all interesting and new - to me.

De Zerbi getting onboard with the club's approach has been discussed in other threads, too.

Still a really good read, though 👍🏼
Yeah, I guess so. I don't have the time or feeds to read a broad selection of stuff on us, so this article brought it together nicely for me. Have a great day 😄👍

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I’m at the anxiety stage right now. Convinced the trains won’t be working, or if they are we won’t find a pub we can get in, or if we do then our tickets won’t work, or if they do that we’ll lose on penalties and not be able to get home.

Fortunately this never lasts. When my mate turns up to take us to Brighton Station the day will have started properly and I’ll be fully into it and making the most of another big Brighton day out
No need for anxiety...... put your "Stop oil now" t shirt on, under your Albion top, then if we're winning enjoy, if we're losing, off with the Albion top and glue yourself to the goalposts.

Either way Man U don't win :)

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
One game at a time if we the Fans can replicate the regular away fans passion and noise and the team Plays the way it has all season then we have a really good chance of reaching the final.
At that point if it arrives we can speculate our chances against Man City

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Weather is more Withdean than Wembley. Soaked through before even leaving Brighton. Biblical levels of rain. I'm taking it as an omen - like the Swindon semi-final :lol:
Or for those of us with older memories, the 7-0 v Walsall in 1976!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Just for once I wish a Big Team would 'disrespect' the FA Cup and play their kids ...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Just for once I wish a Big Team would 'disrespect' the FA Cup and play their kids ...
Why would we do that?

Besides, half our team already are ‘the kids’.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Will be up for this one, Albion shirt on and sipping Little Dove IPA, trying to stay quiet !
That’s an absolutely crackingly good beer.
Those WA breweries really produce some excellent stuff.
This is up with the best of them too, brewed down Margaret River way.

If we play even half as good as the 2 aforementioned beers we’ll win comfortably.

IMG_3808.jpeg

Last edited:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
PBOBE has just been on Skysports and speaking well of course. He is quite right in that we haven’t done anything yet. This club is so driven it just makes me feel so lucky to be around to see this. Other clubs have risen like we have but this feels different. The whole set up is so professional and with Tony it feels very resilient. Living the dream whatever happens today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports