Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
normally look for streaming but tonight cannot be bothered all that faffing about, Jonny Cantor will do me until 11.20 and then watch the highlights on BBC
1-0 and I hope its Noone that scores
Meggy in place and looking very conceited and smug she knows something we don't

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We're all having fun on the train, shambles leaving Hove but we're getring into Brighton. Going to be a stormer of a night...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Is it time to do the St. Crispin's Day speech yet?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Afternoon everyone, from a warm and sunny New England. It's about 25c and sunny outside, although already it gets bloody cold in the evenings. but there's no way I'm moving too far from the computer which is streaming this evening's events at Falmer. I hope we give it a damn good go and show people what we're capable of; anything else on top of that is a bonus. SEAGULLS SEAGULLS SEAGULLS

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Albion: (4-5-1) Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, Cook, Vincelot; Buckley, Bridcutt, Sparrow, Navarro, Noone; Mackail-Smith. Subs: Brezovan (GK), Dunk, Barnes, Vicente, LuaLua, Taricco, Kasim.

Liverpool: (4-4-2) Reina; Kelly, Coates, Carragher, Robinson; Rodriguez, Spearing, Lucas, Bellamy, Kuyt, Suarez. Subs: Doni (GK), Flanagan, Shelvey, Wilson, Downing, Carroll, Gerrard.

I'm getting very excited and truly believe that we can get through this. I was at Leicester on Sat and although we did not perform, there were glimpses of us getting something out of a game we did not deserve to. This is different and I think we will rise to it. Players love the big occasion and an upset is on the cards. Gutted I'm not there and feel extremely jealous of the 22000 lucky ones!

Come on the Albion - sky sports ready, I'm in the west sofa upper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here