Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
agger is out with busted ribs apparently .....i have a good feeling becoz BBBW has started this rather than one of the norberts so i am going out on a limb for a 1-0 win but i hope we loose anyway although manu at home next round would be ace although we'll probly get stoke away and .......blah blah blah blah..........uh...!!

we would also have a 15-1 chance of meeting our friends up the road! Hope we go for it...pressure is on Liverpool. I expect a close defeat, but you never know!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Is tonight the night we get to see Vicente strut his stuff?

I reckon (hope!) so...at least off the bench! I reckon he will be itching to play in a such a high profile game being shown live on the box! Fitting debut i reckon.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"3-0 win, too good for Brighton"
"We can use this game to get the winning mentality back to the team"
"Prediction: Brighton 0 - 4 Liverpool"
"i was born and bred in brighton (hollingbury) even watched them at goldstone, withdean, went to fa cup final,even a S T H in the east stand, love to see brighton win ,, BUT been a reds fan since 1971 vist anfield 5/6/7 times a seasons , but when red play blue theres only one team, will be wearing my red shrit in the east stand, YNWA"
:tosser:
I will love it if we beat them, love it.

SCFC_Lurker

Feb 20, 2011
Stoke-on-Trent
Evening all

Just about to get ready to go pub to watch the match. Good luck tonight, hope you run rings around Liverpool and get through. Personally, I would like to draw you lot in the next round away so I can get a look at the new shiney Amex up close (and catch up with some old Uni mates who live in your part of the world but thats another story).

All the best from a Stoke fan.

suarezandgerrard

Sep 20, 2011
Unfortunatly I can't make it to your lovely new stadium tonight.. (Im a teacher and they get funny if we ever ask to have days off) But Hopefully be a good competitive game tonight!

Gerrard's on the bench.. What reception will you give him when he comes on?

Evenin all, and greetings from The O2 Arena in Prague.
Hopefully be finished work in time to jump on the Metro and meet Daveinprague and watch the match, if not seagull player and cider from the marks n spencers next to my hotel.
I've got good history with watching Brighton Liverpool games. Seen 2 and we've won both.
Have a good one everybody, and sing your hearts out.:ascarf:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Liverpool 1/2 to win. Draw 100/30 Brighton to win 5/1.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Liverpool 1/2 to win. Draw 100/30 Brighton to win 5/1.

I take it these odds are for 90 mins? Hmm...might be worth a punt at 5's!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Liverpool team rumour:

Reina kelly carra coates robinson speo lucas dirk bellamy maxi suarez

Gerrard on the bench.

In English:

Reina, Kelly, Coates, Carra, Robinson, Kuyt, Lucas, Spearing, Bellamy, Maxi, Suarez

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No Harley or Dicker - not the greatest move but in Gus we trust

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
i hope carroll plays... he's a donkey. i think we're going to win with something to spare... liverpool seem super complacent at the moment, i think kenny d has been found out a bit, they've spent badly and are now stuck with a 35 million donkey up front.

Liverpool's very own version of Craig Davies ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls , keep the dream alive.
Palace in the 4th round at Smellhurst ?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Evening from Turkey..... TV is ready and setting up Seagulls player for the commentary. Going down to join Andy in Didim Friday for the Leeds game on Sky and expect more from that game but would be great if some of my Turkish friends are more impressed than they were with Leeds last night.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Looking forward to this one.. Was gonna watch it with some Liverpool fan friends, but they dropped out at the last minute.. Scared, I reckon....I remember our cup games in the eighties.. Hoping for a positive result!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here