Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Quality first hour and were lucky to still be winning after the last 30. Linesman our mom in the end.

Thought the Emwepu sub actually caused us problems. He just seems off the pace big time for Prem footy, constantly gave the ball away and helped increase the pressure we were under. He’ll come good, was a glimpse of his passing quality, but needs time.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Fantastic game of football!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I thought they went in our favour? :wink:

Touché. I edited my post hoping that I would be quicker than the likes of you.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Partial Lineker is a pound shop Lynam.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20210919-164205_Scores.jpg
:wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza:

Yoda

English & European
Quality first hour and were lucky to still be winning after the last 30. Linesman our mom in the end.

Thought the Mwepu sub actually caused us problems. He just seems off the pace big time for Prem footy, constantly gave the ball away and helped increase the pressure we were under. He’ll come good, was a glimpse of his passing quality, but needs time.

He does remind me a bit of Biss when he first joined us. You can see there is class player in there, just needs to get up to the speed & physicality of the game here.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Oh joy, what a splendid weekend, the Reds win, palace lose and the mighty Seagulls beat my near neighbors Leicester and now sit third in the league.
Then later this evening a lovely Sunday roast and Aspells cider….
Thanks to everyone involved in making my great weekend!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I rather Lineker et al wore their hearts on their sleeves than pretend they support every team.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I'm not sure I've ever appreciated the joy of hearing opposition fans deflating with a disallowed goal so much as today. And to have it twice. Lovely.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
I rather Lineker et al wore their hearts on their sleeves than pretend they support every team.

But they can do that and still be somewhat objective.

When Newcastle lose, and I'm not his biggest pundit fan!, Shearer often states what's wrong with his club rather than overly blame officials and opposition.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But they can do that and still be somewhat objective.

When Newcastle lose, and I'm not his biggest pundit fan!, Shearer often states what's wrong with his club rather than overly blame officials and opposition.

Yeah and if the decisions are solid (I'm up the other end so at the moment I have no idea) and he's still bitching like a little girl in X hours time then fair enough.

But I still rather he Humphreyed himself, in the moment, than sit on the fence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here