Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Thanksfor the PM's chaps

Got one with no sound, made my own . . . . Then accidentally closed it 30s from the end! Still, never mind, all good. Now watching a few mates hooning round in tin tops waiting for the ticker to slow down. Happy Daze

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
i think we did better when Burn came on - got a couple of clearances away when we were under tremendous pressure.
I think we can all agree though that in the end WE ROBBED THEM BUT DESERVED IT!!!

Arguably a A draw would have been a fair result, although we scored two fair goals and they only scored one. They were massively on top for probably half the game overall, we were on top for the other half. We definitely didn't rob them

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Bloody hell.

Bloody ****ing hell.

Everything that went against us last season is going for us this one. Especially today. We got battered in that final 30 minutes, dug in, rode our luck and **** me if we're not in the top four, one point off first.
Thanks BHA - I've now got a tension headache because of the last 30mins. We need to play better than this.:lolol::lolol: Anyway well done lads.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Pains me to post this but, blimey you’re looking good this season, 4 wins in 5 is a stunning return.

My grudging respect for how TB has approached totally re-building your club is slowly turning into admiration.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm fast losing touch with what constitutes offside nowadays and what doesn't.

Assuming both of their offsides for Barnes was for 'interfering'? Or did he get a very slight flick on the second one?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
What a first half, absolutely immense. Flashes in the second half but we were second to everything second half.
3rd until this evening's game, amazing.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Pains me to post this but, blimey you’re looking good this season, 4 wins in 5 is a stunning return.

My grudging respect for how TB has approached totally re-building your club is slowly turning into admiration.

Goes against the grain, but that simply had to be given a thumbsup!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We were in complete control of that match until Leicester’s goal. After that, it was a bit of an onslaught although they only really created chances from set pieces and luckily that moron Barnes kept standing miles offside to get us out of jail.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Oh well a week tomorrow I’m sure your lot will turn up and put us back in our box [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Albion 0 - 3 Leicester, our early season ballon being popped with a bang as the foxes take their customary win at a canter.

Hope I’m wrong, but it’s Leicester and we never seem to turn up agains them. What’s more, we usually give them a helping hand. Is Propper returning for one last calamity pass? Burn back to ensure he gets roasted? :tantrum:

Top class post.
Have you tried anti depressants?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That was a game of 3 halves!!!!

We lost 2 of the halves and won 3 points - happy days!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That was a game of 3 halves!!!!

We lost 2 of the halves and won 3 points - happy days!

It’s brilliant isn’t it! But I think we need to strengthen in January if we’re to stay AHEAD of Citeh, Chelsea and Spurs!!! :)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Proof again we will be relegated without that new striker. WHEN will Potter listen to the knowledgeable fans.

We can't trust Maupay or Welbeck to score.

*checks score and league table*

Ah. About that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here