Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
CMS is the most mobile of the three choices. Maybe we are going to try and keep it on the floor and pass it around. CMS to go wide and Tex to come inside and score. He has been doing that ok recently. Same for Baldock of course.

If that does not work we have the other options.
I would rather strikers were played as strikers...no wonder why they hardly score:facepalm:
Baldock is easily best through the middle and nothing else...Do managers not watch players previous footage to find out where their strengths are?
Wings are for wingers and in and around the box is for strikers:thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I would rather strikers were played as strikers...no wonder why they hardly score:facepalm:
Baldock is easily best through the middle and nothing else...Do managers not watch players previous footage to find out where their strengths are?
Wings are for wingers and in and around the box is for strikers:thumbsup:

CH has said he knows how Baldock plays but he (Baldock) wants to play so he ends up playing on the wings .
I think if we are still in the championship next season we might see something different

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Will there ever be a game that I can predict the starting lineup, I would of changed Best for O'Grady but expected no changes ,it seems whoever is in charge cannot play the same team twice.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 51s52 seconds ago

#BHAFC team v #LUFC: Stockdale; Bruno, Greer, Dunk, Bennett; Ince, Kayal, Teixeira; Calderon, Mackail-Smith, Baldock. #BHAvLUFC
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 51s52 seconds ago

#BHAFC subs v #LUFC: Walton (GK), Hughes, Stephens, LuaLua, Ledesma, Best, O'Grady #BHAvLUFC

CMS :ohmy:

best of luck to him obviously and hope he proves me wrong but....

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
We paid a a large fee for him as he has the attributes to score many in the right system...What is it with spending millions on strikers as we either put them on the wings or isolate them?You can see why we're not particularly good at scoring goals bar last sat.
Why do we fork out for ledesma and best and then sit them on the bench all the time...best is on 36k a week and we'll be paying half that grrrr...To be fair we royally Facked up on best as hes complete tripe.

There is NO CHANCE best was given a £38k a week salary in the championship. No chance. £20k tops.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Will there ever be a game that I can predict the starting lineup, I would of changed Best for O'Grady but expected no changes ,it seems whoever is in charge cannot play the same team twice.

I know - that hasn't happened for at least, er, what, 3 days?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
CH has said he knows how Baldock plays but he (Baldock) wants to play so he ends up playing on the wings .
I think if we are still in the championship next season we might see something different
We paid a a large fee for him as he has the attributes to score many in the right system...What is it with spending millions on strikers as we either put them on the wings or isolate them?You can see why we're not particularly good at scoring goals bar last sat.
Why do we fork out for ledesma and best and then sit them on the bench all the time...best is on 36k a week and we'll be paying half that grrrr...To be fair we royally Facked up on best as hes complete tripe.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It looks like there might be an (albeit Leeds) audio stream here if anyone who usually can't listen would like to.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Umm, odd. Hope it works but i struggle so see this unless cms wide and baldock in the middle. If the other way round then i would have preferred to have seen this type of experiment after we were safe. But fingers crossed

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Leeds trending on Twitter .......

Leeds Festival 2015
:jester:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hughton on his strikers: "good competition between the three of them"..... Best, O'Grady, Baldock, Mackail-Smith.

I make that 4 Chris!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hughton on his strikers: "good competition between the three of them"..... Best, O'Grady, Baldock, Mackail-Smith.

I make that 4 Chris!!!

Best doesn't count , he is on loan :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here