Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Even though our season has been utter gash thus far, I still expect us to beat teams like Leeds (how good does that sound?) because they have been so shite and inconsistent for so many years.
Now that our very good squad has a very good manager, I expect us to beat everyone in this division.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He ran Bamba ragged tonight. Never stopped moving and I think he stayed onside the entire game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He ran Bamba ragged tonight. Never stopped moving and I think he stayed onside the entire game.

Bamba struggled tonight and made quite a few mistakes when closed down

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The 2nd half move by Baldock when he suddenly found 15 yards of space to the edge of the box was all down to CMS pulling the defender out of position.

Not only is that an AMEX miracle, Baldock could just have easily done that for CMS.

Not to mention Calde and Tex.

It's amazing what can be accomplished when we have our players in the opposition half.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Honestly, I couldn't give a toss what the stats say. Actual evidence from watching him try and play football have demonstrated he can't shoot, has no control, likes to stand offside, falls over very easily and since is injury he now has absolutely no pace whatsoever. He's shit.
Sorry Darren maybe your comments fired him up he certainly wasn't s*it tonight.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sorry Darren maybe your comments fired him up he certainly wasn't s*it tonight.

That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. What I watched tonight was a typical CMS performance, you cannot doubt the guys enthusiasm, energy and willingness, yes he he got the assist for Baldock but he also displayed his complete ineptitude at controlling the ball and shooting, let's not forget he fluffed 3 or 4 crosses/passes from decent positions. Don't get me wrong, for him that was a good performance, it does give the CMS sycophants something to stroke themselves over.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. What I watched tonight was a typical CMS performance, you cannot doubt the guys enthusiasm, energy and willingness, yes he he got the assist for Baldock but he also displayed his complete ineptitude at controlling the ball and shooting, let's not forget he fluffed 3 or 4 crosses/passes from decent positions. Don't get me wrong, for him that was a good performance, it does give the CMS sycophants something to stroke themselves over.
Harsh Darren very harsh.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bamba (based on that) is a proper donkey.

One of the many Leeds players which Redfearn said were "tired" after playing on Saturday at Middlesbrough. :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Didnt we play Saturday and our players get tired or was it cos Leeds were given the run around Saturday and last night and relying on their goal keeper for the points on Saturday.

Leeds are such a MASSIVE club so he had to come up with an excuse rather than admit he got his tactics wrong and was outsmarted by Hughton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here