Crap Town
Elliott Bennett ‏@Ebenno88 32s32 seconds ago

Massive congrats to @OfficialBHAFC on the win tonight aswell #100AtTheAmex ��⚽

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 10s10 seconds ago

#bhafc up to giddy heights of 18th, 6 points clear of the drop zone with a vastly superior goal difference than 3rd-bottom Millwall. #bhafc

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Hugely satisfying to put a (dirty) team with three straight wins back in their box. Nice work lads!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
1st back to back home wins since we played Leeds at home in February last year!!!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***

Top quality performance tonight. 5-0 would have been a fair reflection on the number of times we opened up their defence. We also looked pretty solid at the back and limited them to one chance. Teixera and Kayal in particular were far too good for them.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We have been good tonight according to player.

Would like to hear the opinion of those who were there.
We were superb - solid defending and attacking with pace and purpose.

4 or 5-0 would honestly not have flattered us, we were that much better tonight.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Hugely satisfying to put a (dirty) team with three straight wins back in their box. Nice work lads!

Even though our season has been utter gash thus far, I still expect us to beat teams like Leeds (how good does that sound?) because they have been so shite and inconsistent for so many years.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Really good result but then Leeds are our bunnies! It sounded a good game on Seagulls Player although it was a bit weird seeing the goals on Sky about a minute before the commentary!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Couldn't make it tonight, sounds like I missed a top performance. What's surprised me the most is the praise for CMS - in fact, I'm just as surprised that he started, I thought his cameo at the weekend was his worst ever. Delighted Hughton has found a way to get something out of Craig.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leeds were very poor tonight and Tex was kicked blue and black so doubt he will feature Saturday.

Really was a superb performance by us

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I think Craig got something out of Craig.
Ran around with intelligence tonight.
He's got lots of skill too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here