Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Only one change on Saturday then.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Crikey CMS fans... didn`t think there were any....Can`t believe he `s starting..all others injured ?

how can anyone not be a fan of any player wearing blue and white stripes

its just that some are better than others :lolol:

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
CMS is the most mobile of the three choices. Maybe we are going to try and keep it on the floor and pass it around. CMS to go wide and Tex to come inside and score. He has been doing that ok recently. Same for Baldock of course.

If that does not work we have the other options.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Am on a flight from Madrid at present and don't land early enough to make it. There's envy in my airborne heart, but it longs harder for victory and a good night for southerners. Hope we give them a pounding and CMS stays on his feet in key moments. Enjoy!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
how can anyone not be a fan of any player wearing blue and white stripes

its just that some are better than others :lolol:

Judging by people's comments about JFC... quite a lot.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Judging by people's comments about JFC... quite a lot.

he's not the worse though is he
my vote would be for Kemi .....................hope that some day/week/month/year he proves me wrong

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
stats suggest otherwise.......

Honestly, I couldn't give a toss what the stats say. Actual evidence from watching him try and play football have demonstrated he can't shoot, has no control, likes to stand offside, falls over very easily and since is injury he now has absolutely no pace whatsoever. He's shit.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Am on a flight from Madrid at present and don't land early enough to make it. There's envy in my airborne heart, but it longs harder for victory and a good night for southerners. Hope we give them a pounding and CMS stays on his feet in key moments. Enjoy!

Hmm mobile on while on plane. Naughty boy!!!!

But the end justifies the means :)

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
If we are going to 'defend from the front' it will only be by chasing down their defenders in possession, as our forwards' chances of keeping the ball look slim.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If we are going to 'defend from the front' it will only be by chasing down their defenders in possession, as our forwards' chances of keeping the ball look slim.

This. When O'Grady plays he keeps the ball and the team advances, when CMS plays he runs about a bit without ever touching the ball and the opposition come at us, wave after wave.

Just to clarify, I don't dislike CMS nor have I ever wished him to fail. If he scores I'll be over the moon for him.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Is it just me or has player disappeared?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here