Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Ipswich Town ***Official Match Thread***

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Looking forward to this.
Got some classic port, stilton and various cheese selections. Will indulge delicately. However, if it goes 'pear shaped' I have some really hard stuff!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No wild cards or surprises on the subs bench, then. Bit disappointed about that, tbh.

A good win will dispel all that, however!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I can't see that side keeping a clean sheet or scoring, but lets suspend those views and go for a win

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
As it's on the 1st, and the window opens on the 2nd. (I think) I would guess not.

bugger thought that was the date .........but hoping it was the first (1st)

and still think it will be 2-0 tonight

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I'm not there yet but people are saying Stockdale has picked up a knock in the warm up. No news yet on whether he's still starting.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I'm not there yet but people are saying Stockdale has picked up a knock in the warm up. No news yet on whether he's still starting.

It's gonna be a long night if true containing Murphy/Sears/Pitman.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Looks like a 0-0 with Hemed upfront on his own. Hope we can hold out until 60 mins when CH will take him off and we have a chance to score! Have serious doubts about tonight!

Last edited:

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
What's happened to this Harper kid....thought he was going to be some kind of young superstar. Could be a quiet night for Warren unless they can find him a microphone that works.

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Hey glas...the snow is falling outside, first of the season, which I was happy about. The melodious sound of snowblowers outside everywhere.
QUOTE=glasfryn;7210826]"what is wrong with this microphone"...............FFS buy a new one

hello Porty[/QUOTE]

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hey glas...the snow is falling outside, first of the season, which I was happy about. The melodious sound of snowblowers outside everywhere.
QUOTE=glasfryn;7210826]"what is wrong with this microphone"...............FFS buy a new one

hello Porty
[/QUOTE]

continous rain over here, massive floods up north, and Frank is threatening as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here