Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Ipswich Town ***Official Match Thread***

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
What about Daniel Leach and Robert Mackay what are they noted for. The likely hood of James Linnington getting on the pitch must be reasonably low. Last Ferry is 2245 to Ryde or 2359 to Fishbourne so he probably wouldnt make the Ryde one either way if travelling by train possibly by car.

Perhaps I should have said many or the majority as there is bound to be 1 person who knows of them. So you are correct any is wrong.
Sigh. No idea why I bother but a quick search has found the article I read a while back which is why I remember him and why your statement was incorrect.

http://origin-www.football-league.c.../men-in-black-james-linington_2293411_2433307

It is no wonder you take so much stick as you just drag things on and on and on. You made a statement that no-one would no anything about 3 of the 4 officials. I make an innocent post stating a fun fact I know about the 4th official. You then go scurrying off to IOW ferry timetables to try and somehow prove yourself right by completely swerving the discussion that was in hand.

FWIW, I think Linington has gone professional and may no longer be in such a rush as he doesn't have a job to worry about. But that was never the point.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Dan Leach was the assistant in our opening day win v Forest.
Now you've gone and done it. You'd better have a fact about Robert Mackay in your locker! :angel:

Anyway, I've got a bad feeling about tonight as I keep forgetting it is on. As long as I remember in time to catch the coach, I'll be alright. But this thread is bad mojo.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
16 for Dick, 3 for Stoneham.

Thanks. I'd back Dick to bring us a win on the basis of those stats but sadly it seems too late. Two threads is one too many.
Whatever. My luck's turned. Got as far as the M4 before my wife was taken poorly & had to turn home. poor omen for tonight :(

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sigh. No idea why I bother but a quick search has found the article I read a while back which is why I remember him and why your statement was incorrect.

http://origin-www.football-league.c.../men-in-black-james-linington_2293411_2433307

It is no wonder you take so much stick as you just drag things on and on and on. You made a statement that no-one would no anything about 3 of the 4 officials. I make an innocent post stating a fun fact I know about the 4th official. You then go scurrying off to IOW ferry timetables to try and somehow prove yourself right by completely swerving the discussion that was in hand.

FWIW, I think Linington has gone professional and may no longer be in such a rush as he doesn't have a job to worry about. But that was never the point.

I accepted that my statement was wrong so it is not a problem if anything I was backing you with him getting to the IOW.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
How many games each?

16 for Dick, 3 for Stoneham.

Thanks. I'd back Dick to bring us a win on the basis of those stats but sadly it seems too late. Two threads is one too many.
Whatever. My luck's turned. Got as far as the M4 before my wife was taken poorly & had to turn home. poor omen for tonight :(

Not sure where that's come from Acker, matey.

StonehamPark OMT's (10)

W 50%
D 30%
L 20%

---------

Dick Head's OMT's (16)

W - 43.75%
D - 50.00%
L - 6.25%

---------

So with our combined history, our chances of each result tonight are as follows:

W 46.875%
D 40%
L 13.125%

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I know there are lot of games to go, but I see this as vital to stem the tide of a loss and draws and to really get the momentum of our season back on track or the record will be for naught!

Ok, we are looking to strengthen the squad, BUT for anyone coming in , or two or three, that will take time to settle in and if the momentum is not the, it may cost us.

Not wishing to be negative, but I will be looking for a win tonight to get us back on track. Wolves won't be an easy game at all as they are looking good .

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not sure where that's come from Acker, matey.

StonehamPark OMT's (10)

W 50%
D 30%
L 20%

---------

Dick Head's OMT's (16)

W - 43.75%
D - 50.00%
L - 6.25%

---------

So with our combined history, our chances of each result tonight are as follows:

W 46.875%
D 40%
L 13.125%

I was going this season, league only. If you include cup, your stats are

W 60% (Southend, Fulham, Blackburn)
D 20% (Huddersfield)
L 20% (Walsall)

Combined, you both are
W 47.62% / 10
D 42.86% / 9
L 9.53% / 2

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Dick Head's Stats as thread starter:
W - 43.75%
D - 50.00%
L - 6.25%

StonehamPark's Stats as thread starter
W - 66.67%
D - 33.33%
L - 0%

Acker, what are my stats as thread starter mate?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Must be at least 30 matches..

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
With the top two winning so many of their games, and our penchant for away draws, we have to get back to winning our home games to stay in contention.

Hopefully tonight will give us the boost we need.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I was going this season, league only. If you include cup, your stats are

Ah no, it's got to be all-time, League and Cup (no friendly's).

StonehamPark OMT's (10)

W 50%
D 30%
L 20%

-----

Dick Head's OMT's (28)

W 42.85% (12)
D 35.72% (10)
L 21.43% (6)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here