[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
But he is playing them from half time so why not start them and not be -3 down at half time?
Because RDZ would probably have preferred NOT TO HAVE USED SOLLY AT ALL Solly has now a hamstring. That was my point - RDZ said Solly was not at his best - but no - everyone on here complains that Solly not Buonanotte should have started and ignored the fact Solly has not been at his best this week in training.

Fatigued players = increase risk of injury 😟

Now our future games are at risk with Solly possibly out for the rest of the season.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
European dream over :(
Once again, no.

A terrible 1st half today, but we're still well placed to finish ahead of Villa for 7th and possibly Spurs for 6th.

We've taken 3 points from the last 2 games. Continue that form and it'll be good enough for Europe.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Because RDZ would probably have preferred NOT TO HAVE USED SOLLY AT ALL Solly has now a hamstring. That was my point - RDZ said Solly was not at his best - but no - everyone on here complains that Solly not Buonanotte should have started and ignored the fact Solly has not been at his best this week in training.

One worries you are shouting into the wind my friend

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This game alludes back to something RDZ said a while ago about the teams attitude against ‘lower’ teams being so important, unfortunately today we came in looking like we expected to win and that shows in the performance.
RDZ also didn’t help matters by choosing a dreadful front 3 however this is on the players for me, poor mentality.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

You don’t have him in the side if he is liable for injury. The injury proves he should have started and played for a long as he can and then get subbed. we now have a sub replacing a sub. Poor management on this occasion!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've said this since Steele took over, great he can use his feet but he's nowhere near Sanchez level as a shot stopper.
Doesnt matter how good your keeper is, the defence is the issue.

you want to play 2-4-4 you need world class footballers who want to be centre backs who are fast, they haven't been invented yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports