[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Rubbish - you don’t know what you are talking about - players are injured and fatigued (including March and others not being up to 90 mins) - Ferguson probably not up to 90 mins yet either. Veltman out etc - RDZ has only the tools at hand.

We will see Caicedo in MF and Colwill on I imagine. Ferguson on for Welbeck or Undav with March replacing Buonanotte as he did Thursday Im sure.

Everton are also playing a great game.
Even you, who‘s trainers protrude from RDZ‘s backside must admit that he has got it totally wrong today! We are coming off the back of the great performance from Thursday night and he has put Undav and Buonamotte in the team! Pathetic performance and he should have already changed the team!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
We really could change all 11 at HT but I do hope we go with 4 at least to make a serious change and bring March, Enciso, Ferguson and Colwill on.

So wierd, we have been appalling. This has been as bad as Bournemouth at home in 2019.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
The whole team has been rubbish. I know there have been individual mistakes but all of them have been terrible.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Absolute rubbish. Everyone deserves their lead. 5 changed needed ASAP. Mitoma, Bunanotte and Undav off

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Mitoma has been awful again. Poor for months now. Welbeck and Undav together isn't working. Midfield doesn't want to run. De Zerbi refuses to make changes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports