[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Brighton boss Roberto de Zerbi speaking to BT Sport: "If we can control our performances we can control the way we want to achieve a result. We can't control a result. We all want to win but we have to be focussed only on our style. We can't lose our style or enjoying playing with the ball.

"There is no risk with Pascal [Gross] because he is one of the most important players for us and I don't want to take risks with any of the players. Solly March is not in his best moment and Evan Ferguson is good to play one part of the game for sure.

"It will be a tough and difficult game but we are used to playing this level of games and if we want to achieve our target we have to win every game."

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Stuck on site today. Hoping to keep up to date via this thread and BBC when possible
You’ll know when we’ve scored coz you refresh and there’s suddenly 2+ extra pages of posts, mostly saying the same thing: yeaahhhhh, or something similar.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Come Albion. Early goal please to settle everyone's nerves.
I am really worried about this today. Dyche's teams often do well against us.

Wrong end guys!

Last edited:

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
You’ll know when we’ve scored coz you refresh and there’s suddenly 2+ extra pages of posts, mostly saying the same thing: yeaahhhhh, or something similar.
Which I have also been guilty of!

Thanks also to GT for the audio link. Sadly sharing an office and truck with two fellas with zero interest in 'soccer' while site guidelines prohibit headphone use.

Up the Albion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports