Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Right.. I’m ready. Let’s put Sky Sports on half an hour before the game.

Oh. It’s that Scouse git Carragher banging on about Liverpool. Why am I not surprised.

I'm surprised that people are still surprised that pre-match on MNF they spend a healthy chunk of the hour discussing the weekend's football. Has always been the case!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Love it when sky says the build-up starts at 7 but you're still sat there waiting for Brighton to get a mention at 7:40 because they're too busy ******* over Liverpool.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Build another cathedral to light a candle you're nothing Liverpool nothing.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Right.. I’m ready. Let’s put Sky Sports on half an hour before the game.

Oh. It’s that Scouse git Carragher banging on about Liverpool. Why am I not surprised.

In fairness they also gave the Chelsea game ten minutes before banging on about the bin dippers...

What a load of old Bollox, oh deep joy it’s their next focus after the break...

Gus was ok, took the edge off my disdain for him.
We’re in a better place now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm surprised that people are still surprised that pre-march on MNF they spend a healthy chunk of the hour discussing the weekend's football. Has always been the case!

This. Its absolutely standard!

Even if it was Liverpool v Man U, they'd still pick over some of the games of the weekend. I'm not even sure if I could be arsed to watch a full 60 minutes buildup to our game.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
And after the Carragher Show we move on to the main event.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3 - 0

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Chill folks. I'm still listening to lovely music and eating my sausages. Couldn't do that at the Amex.

:rave:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This isn’t just us by the way - this is what they do on Monday night football regardless of who is playing, they normally start talking about the actual fixture head off into a rabbit hole then talk about it again for 5 minutes before it kicks off.

Same as after the game, don’t stay tuned for analysis as they’ll be getting their magic whiteboard out and highlighting Liverpool’s weaknesses for about an hour after the game :lolol:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Right, stream sorted on my laptop, NSC match thread on my iPad, officially shitti*g myself now, Bring it on come on THE ALBION 'SEAGULLS'

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
This match feels like it means a lot more than it usually does because of it being a year since most of us have been there - and it was such a miserable last match to see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here