Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Sounds really weird but when I start to feel too positive about us getting a result before a game it worries me deeply, it’s the hope that kills you.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Steele in for Walton on bench - Karbo out and Weir (poss another youngster) on bench for them. Everyone else is there. Def no Percy.

Not exciting but for anyone that cares... Glad no new injuries but shame re Webster.

Strange why Karbo is out. We have 3 strikers on the bench (5 if you include AJ and Tau) but no fullbacks (or centrebacks!)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Being actually serious for a second, do people appreciate these snippets a few hours early? I’m in no way ever a ‘look at me’ poster or ‘in the know’ - my mate just happens to go down there sometimes. I actually got a few narkey comments last time as it was ‘as we expected’ :facepalm:

Assuming what I’ve been told is correct of course...!

When Zaha is announced in the line-up I’ll deactivate NSC
:lol:

I saw a poll on fitba.com where 97% of people reckoned that you think you're some kind of Billy-Big-Bollocks.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

If we don’t get an early goal, this is going to be depressing, turgid affair. With no Zaha, Roy will have zero ambitions. Sit back, contain and frustrate us. Probably try and wind up our lads.

Hopefully we stay cool, patient and keep probing. If we get a goal this lot are there for the taking.

Albion! [emoji123]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I saw a poll on fitba.com where 97% of people reckoned that you think you're some kind of Billy-Big-Bollocks.

I saw a counter poll saying that 100% KNOW I’m Billy big bollox :kiss:

My mate is doing his nut promising Tau didn’t turn up when the other players did :lol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Oh lovely. The wankpuffins have gone full on antifootball. What a treat we are in for. I want us to go one up within three minutes.

Fukk off Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here