Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
It's not rocket science, we need a striker that's as good as our build up play. Maupay hasn't scored a goal at the Amex all season.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Spot on.

Some here 100% enjoy us losing. Sad to see.

I don't give a shit if i get banned for this but why don't you just **** off you smug little prick

Not one and I repeat one Albion fan would of enjoying us losing a game to our main rivals tonight we are all hurting and gutted but I am ****ed off with smug little pricks like you posting your shit on here '

WE HAVE JUST ****ING LOST TO PALACE NOT MRS MUGGINS UNDER 6 SIDE

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Come on, he had 2 sitters tonight. It’s natural people to be frustrated.

No. It’s not all his fault, but he’s not done it for us in our shirt yet. And he’s paid an awful lot of money. I’d sooner play Moder or a young player.

Until they miss a couple of chances?

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
is it unlucky or are we just useless at finding the net? catching palace It was nice whilst it lasted but we have a dog fight on our hands now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No bad luck. Don’t recall the keeper making a save. Was bad luck v villa. Not today. Just awful attacking play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree.

Guaita didn’t make a series of world class saves.

For 55 minutes he dealt with a plethora of pathetic crosses and corners passed into his hands.

Then in our frenetic 25 minutes he blocked a load of shots played directly at him.

Sigh .... if only we had an elite level striker.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It'd be worth having a ban on new posts an hour after games,
Do we really need people slagging off White or happy clapping the side after a loss like that?
Won't this thread do?

This......there are about 8 new threads that were started in the last half an hour. Use the match thread FFS.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
We could all see it coming as soon as the clock went into the final minute. Not clever enough to bring them down on halfway line or to stop cross coming in. The finish was outstanding but such an injustice.

Spent most of the second half screaming at us to put the ball into the box - how many times do we muck around on the byline trying to set up the perfect cross or work the perfect goal. Palace had two breakaways slung the ball in first time and scored two goals. It's sooooooooooooo predictable. :facepalm::facepalm:

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Lallana wasted two gilt edged opportunities.
Trossard had one.
Plus two brilliant blocks from Cahill.

I'm not sure what new approach we should take?
Defend like Place all game and hope to nick something on the break?
That's no good against teams parking the bus.

I'm not saying I have the answer, only that under Potter we keep having the same conversation (play quite well, don't win). It's more fundamental than luck or poor strikers. They are factors but we are so predictable and slow.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How many saves did their keeper actually make ? Did you think their defence was crap before this game. F,,uckingvagricious and please don’t go down that ridiculous possesssion stat.

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
I don't give a shit if i get banned for this but why don't you just **** off you smug little prick

Not one and I repeat one Albion fan would of enjoying us losing a game to our main rivals tonight we are all hurting and gutted but I am ****ed off with smug little pricks like you posting your shit on here '

WE HAVE JUST ****ING LOST TO PALACE NOT MRS MUGGINS UNDER 6 SIDE

Agree, vagina bond is a patronising idiot. So smug after Liverpool. He's the most irritating prat on here.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
4 - Despite scoring three goals, Crystal Palace mustered just four shots against Brighton this season (1 at Selhurst Park & 3 at the Amex), the joint-lowest tally across two games by any side against an opponent in a single Premier League season on record (since 03/04). Steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here